Download: (FF) ACP Anti-Spam Member Tab

Fishfish0001

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Something's going wrong here. This doesn't happen with everyone, only certain members. Can't really see anything common between them. I checked other members using ymail and it doesn't happen with them. No with the same IP.

Warning: file_get_contents(http://...@ymail.com) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in /ipb/admin/applications/members/skin_cp/cp_skin_member.php on line 1053

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /ipb/admin/applications/members/skin_cp/cp_skin_member.php:1053 Stack trace: #0 /ipb/admin/applications/members/skin_cp/cp_skin_member.php(1053): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 /ipb/admin/applications/members/skin_cp/cp_skin_member.php(1066): fishStopSpamCheck('Diver Dude', '203.84.187.2', 'xxxxxxxx@ym...') #2 /ipb/admin/applications/members/modules_admin/members/members.php(750): cp_skin_member->member_view(Array, Array, Array, Array) #3 /ipb/admin/applications/members/modules_admin/members/members.php(142): admin_members_members_members->_memberView() #4 /ipb/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(285): admin_members_members_members->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #5 /ipb/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php(112): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #6 /h in /ipb/admin/applications/members/skin_cp/cp_skin_member.php on line 1053

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Should this work in 3.3? I've tried it, and though I have the Spam Database tab, nothing is showing up in it. The email address for the member I'm looking at is listed 9 times in the stopforumspam database. I'm not even getting the list of checks being done - just the tab, with the save button below it.

• 4 months later...

Never mind - I sorted it out. For anyone else who wants to use this in 3.3, I had to adjust the id names, and change the class names. All working perfectly now :smile:

Thanks for the tip. I was just coming here to ask if this would work for 3.3.

I will make the changes to get it working though, now I know it will be simple edits. :tongue:

Archived