Download: Photobucket media bbcode

Kessler

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have a problem with the photobucket slideshow mod.
I installed both video & Slideshow bbcode version. both not successfull.
I deleted them and tried this version but again no success for me.
What am I doing wrong?

This is my full url I'm testing it with.

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/zazou-raf/Vakantiehuisje%20Februari%202011/?albumview=slideshow

Can anyone help?
I really like this one to work.

Tnx in advance
Jeroen

I'll see if it can be fixed, since it doesn't look like it was fully tested.

Definitely not fully tested. If I remember, I made it to help someone wanting in a support topic. If you think you can improve and maintain it, then you're welcome to take it over.

I've uploaded the xml file - do I have to edit anything after that? - I don't understand the bit about 'variable replacements or any regex statement'

Usually if it's only the XML file, you only import that and you're done and can start using it. In this case I think it'll only work with specific URL formats.

Can I use this to embed a Photobucket slide show into a post?

I tried this and it's not working for me, I uploaded to both the media and the regular bbcode management.

http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp290/jackjr7775/Ocala%2001012011/?action=view&current=MOV02089.mp4

This is my full url I'm testing it with.

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m551/zazou-raf/Vakantiehuisje%20Februari%202011/?albumview=slideshow

I think when I made this, it was more to demonstrate that it's possible to made a media bbCode. It wasn't made to handle a large variety of media types or URLs.

But if this can be made in a good working modification it would be much appreciated by so many users I think.
I can't mod/maintain myself because off the lack of knowledge.
So I and many others rely on you guys and your input.

If you find the time for it I would certinly love it.

I was looking for a similar mod to add picasa but this also doesn't exist on IPB or am I wrong.
IPS & Google are my friends but no luck so far.

Do you know anything to point me in the right direction?

Tnx for your support in this so far.

Kind regards
Jeroen

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

working on this photobucket issue myself, the problem now is their link codes are using server#.beta.domain format now and the direct links also always end in .html

not to mention they are using the %3A%2F instead of :// in the actual embed section.

and trying to just play their generated mp4 in a self hosted player fails as they don't allow cross domain linking.

here is example (safe video, nothing bad) in txt file, cannot post it as it messes up posts.

Archived