Find member's posts

TCWT

A feature I miss from prior versions is the ability to find all member's posts within the profile and dropdown menu (now the new popup)...NOT just the last x posts when you click on the the Posts tab.
Now, in order to accomplish this, I'll have to click on advanced search, enter the member's name, check the display results as posts radio button and then finally the search button. That's a lot more work than before, having to type and click more.. It'd be handy to add back the Find member's posts link in the profile and/or the little popup.

Edit: I should clarity that I want to see the posts, not the topics a member has posted in.

A feature I miss from prior versions is the ability to find all member's posts within the profile...not just the last x posts when you click on the the Posts tab.

Now, in order to accomplish this, I'll have to go to advanced search, enter the member's name, check the display results as posts radio button and then search. That's a lot more work than before, having to type and click more.. It'd be handy to add back the Find member's posts link in the profile and/or the little popup.

Just go to a member's profile and click "Find My Content"

I know but that doesn't display the results as posts. 99% of the time, I want to see the posts, not the topics the member posted in.

Sorry, I should have been more clear with my directions in my first post.
The "View My Content" area has a filter to view as posts.

Here's a video of the "Posts" filter.
http://screencast.com/t/NGYwNTllMTAt

Thanks for that. I think it'd be nice to be able to save search options. :) I'll venture to say that when a person wants to search a member's (post) content, they want to see their posts >95% of the time. Rarely, do I want to see topics they have posted in.

Archived