Download: (Wolfie) Hide Posts (2 hooks in 1)

Wolfie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible by this mod to define what will be hidden by bbcode? For example [hide]hidden content[/hide]

Thanks for your answer.

No. The way this mod works is that it checks to see if the content is supposed to be hidden or not based on the forum it's located in, the member group(s) the member is in and in some circumstances, if they have posted in that topic. If it's supposed to hide the content, it then hides each post (entire post) that needs to be hidden.
  • 2 weeks later...

All sudden you're hook giving me a error when i go to see a post...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ja8_www() in /home/*******/public_html/hooks/wolf_hidePosts_encoded.php on line 829

never had this problem before till this morning so can you tell me what is going on with this hook now please...

i have to turn it off because of that error so hope you get it sort out soon..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ja8_www() in /home/*******/public_html/hooks/wolf_hidePosts_encoded.php on line 829

never had this problem before till this morning so can you tell me what is going on with this hook now please...

Fixed it. Sorry about the issue.

I am also getting this error now and have had to disable the mod to get any posts to show to my members....

I am also getting this error now and have had to disable the mod to get any posts to show to my members....

You will need to go and download the new one to fix this problem..so go to his site in you're account and see if he add a new link for you to download are send him support ticket through his site if there any new links for you.

Archived