Download: (Wolfie) Hide Posts (2 hooks in 1)

Wolfie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Wolfi,

a question concerning the topic appereance here:
http://www.ukresident.com/forums/topic/135186-salaried-employee-supporting-documents-advice-needed/

I'm right that there are 3 hidden posts?
If my assumption is correct, why not showing just one "info post" instead of?

Tia
E11

Hello Wolfi,

a question concerning the topic appereance here:

http://www.ukresident.com/forums/topic/135186-salaried-employee-supporting-documents-advice-needed/

I'm right that there are 3 hidden posts?

If my assumption is correct, why not showing just one "info post" instead of?

You mean showing the 'post is hidden' message once total instead of once per message? It could be confusing to only have the message once and then all the other messages be empty. If someone scrolls through the page, they'll see the encouragement to register or sign in for each post and if they clicked on a link to get to a particular post, they won't have to scroll up to see the message.

this is not working for me, i have it set as reply to view for all posts in the mix area but all posts can be seen, theres no link for non members to register or login either when i use the second hook, it just makes the first post blank apart from the date??

Did you set the groups that you want the post hidden from...you have to use the first hook for repy to view and leave the 2nd hook turn off..you have to add the links you're self in the box's go to register page of your forum and copy the URL link also the sign in page you have to copy URL and put them both in the boxes and save but don't enable the 2nd hook...

yer, check [url="http://globaldjnetwork.com/community/topic/5711-mads-red-seal-session/"]this post[/url] just makes the entire post blank?

is this the beta 9 you are using because you need to download the final version then you need to generate license key to put in the hook for it to work proper...

is this the beta 9 you are using because you need to download the final version then you need to generate license key to put in the hook for it to work proper...

yep downloaded the latest version from wolfies site (3.1.2) and have added the licence key it gave me after i generated it, also checked my links to login or register and there both correct.

okay follow mine go to the first hook (Wolf) Hide Posts: Reply to View and choose the forums you need to hid also choose how you want members reply...and then choose the Groups affected by 'Post to View'? and save...

Now the 2nd hook (Wolf) Hide Posts: Hide Posts From Members go there and choose Always on for guests? (ON) but don't choose any groups or forums leave those alone bcus you already done it in the frist hook..also Hide Posts: Forums don't choose any other bcus it already done in 2nd hook..

Link to register >>>> put your link in box

Link to login >>> put your link in box
save...

okay follow mine go to the first hook (Wolf) Hide Posts: Reply to View and choose the forums you need to hid also choose how you want members reply...and then choose the Groups affected by 'Post to View'? and save...

Now the 2nd hook (Wolf) Hide Posts: Hide Posts From Members go there and choose Always on for guests? (ON) but don't choose any groups or forums leave those alone bcus you already done it in the frist hook..also Hide Posts: Forums don't choose any other bcus it already done in 2nd hook..

Link to register >>>> put your link in box

Link to login >>> put your link in box

save...

Nope still all blank, no mention of registering or logging in showing.

that's very weird..open a support ticket on wolf site and he might have to figure out why that happening could be a skin issue but am not sure..

check my site and you will see it working http://www.mediagalaxyzone.com/topic/2727-ikaya-set-to-perform-as-part-of-jamaica-day-festivities-in-canada/

Did you set the groups that you want the post hidden from...you have to use the first hook for repy to view and leave the 2nd hook turn off..you have to add the links you're self in the box's go to register page of your forum and copy the URL link also the sign in page you have to copy URL and put them both in the boxes and save but don't enable the 2nd hook...

The links will generate automatically. The only reason to put them in manually is if you aren't using the boards built in registration or log-in system.

Nope still all blank, no mention of registering or logging in showing.

There is apparently an issue that is hiding from me. Want to get that little bugger fixed so that there are no more issues with it.

that's very weird..open a support ticket on wolf site and he might have to figure out why that happening could be a skin issue but am not sure..

Can't see how it could be a skin issue.

Archived