July 29, 2010 in Feedback
a few suggestions for the report center in IPB 3.1.x
i think you guys should add this stuff
- Report submitter
- in each user profile should be how many reports each members submitted
- Show the forums of each report
- show who resolved the report
this additions could be better for the admins of the forums
1. Doesn't it do this already? ;)
2. Disagree. The additional query load doesn't warrant the negligible information it provides.
3. No hard feelings on this one. Don't really care.
4. This is also shown (in a way).
My heartburn with the Report Center is it's still treated as a modification with no real integration into the forum software. Personally, I'd prefer to see it go away with reported posts being displayed in a forum of my choosing.
- it removes the submitter when an Admin or Super Mod resolved it
- maybe make one for the admins in ACP
- me too but i thought it might be good to know, you're right i shouldn't suggested it
- see first point it removes it should be sticked which will be better
The submitter is shown as the author of the first "post" in the report center. Or do you mean the report list table should show the submitter's name in it?
Also, what useful information do I get out of knowing the number of reports submitted by someone?
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started Thursday at 01:08 PM
Started November 29
Started Tuesday at 09:20 AM