Ticket Response Time?

DamianSharpe

Hey Guys,

I have just a few questions, and a bit of feed back.

First, I have submitted a ticket over 24 hours ago about my website.
Currently, my website is un-usable, and no work can be done on it.

How long is the average ticket response time?

Is it over a day, or is it because there is a current backlog?

If it is over a day, I think everything should be dedicated towards improving the time.
Dont get me wrong, I love IP.Board, but small little things add up.

Thank you all, and thanks to the support team once my issue has being resolved.

Our average ticket response time is well under 24 hours, however we just released 3.1.2 last week and as we offer free upgrades for our customers, we are generally busier immediately after a release with the additional workload (coupled with discovering, diagnosing and troubleshooting any new bugs that may be found).

Our SLA guarantees a response in 2 business days, so you should definitely get a response today (provided your ticket is not in a department where it can take longer to resolve the problem).

If your board is completely unusable, you should flag your ticket as critical :)

I cant find that check box... Am I blind?

Our average ticket response time is well under 24 hours, however we just released 3.1.2 last week and as we offer free upgrades for our customers, we are generally busier immediately after a release with the additional workload (coupled with discovering, diagnosing and troubleshooting any new bugs that may be found).Our SLA guarantees a response in 2 business days, so you should definitely get a response today (provided your ticket is not in a department where it can take longer to resolve the problem).

Thanks alot bfarber, I am sorry about the topic/question but I always do get nervy.

Archived