Trader Feedback System

Thanks, I'll let you know if it works.

Could I make a suggestion to this? Can you make it so that in the ACP options, there is an option so this mod is only enabled (to be used) in certain forums? I've got people leaving feedback in threads like they are giving someone +rep. I want to restrict it to our BST section(s).

Thanks, I'll let you know if it works.

Could I make a suggestion to this? Can you make it so that in the ACP options, there is an option so this mod is only enabled (to be used) in certain forums? I've got people leaving feedback in threads like they are giving someone +rep. I want to restrict it to our BST section(s).

Just purchased this and it's great - but can I second the above suggestion :D pretty please.. with cherries on top? ;)

Sounds like an error occurred, but error reporting is disabled?

It may be the notification issue. A small percentage of people seem to be affected by it. I asked in the contributor chat about it, and was directed to an IPB bug that might be the cause. Hopefully the next release resolves it.

In the mean time, here's a file edit to disable notifications: Comment out (//) lines 309-316 of /admin/applications_addon/other/feedback/modules_public/view/view.php. I'll post the edited file in the download area soon.

i had the blank screen problem

was resolved after I went into acp and saved the
Default Notifications Configuration options

i had the blank screen problem

was resolved after I went into acp and saved the

Default Notifications Configuration options

Ah yeah, that's a better way to disable notifications, if you're having problems with them. I assume you unselected the options next to "Notify me when I receive feedback"?

Again, hopefully the issue will be resolved at the next IPB release.

Ah yeah, that's a better way to disable notifications, if you're having problems with them. I assume you unselected the options next to "Notify me when I receive feedback"?

Again, hopefully the issue will be resolved at the next IPB release.

nope
I was getting the blank screen
then just visited the acp page and left the options as they already were (enabled) and just saved
this got rid of the blank screen and had limited success with inline notifications being sent

they were appearing in the inline notification table but not all columns are being filled

and maybe more importantly the member id seemed to be getting cut off

eg
member 1 - got inline notifications
member 6677 - did not as the member id was getting cut off to 6 in the inline notification table

a quick fix was to add this to view.php

$memberInfo = IPSMember::load( intval($userid) ); //added

$classToLoad = IPSLib::loadLibrary( IPS_ROOT_PATH . '/sources/classes/member/notifications.php', 'notifications' );

$notifyLibrary = new $classToLoad( $this->registry );

$notifyLibrary->setMember($memberInfo); //changed

now seems to be getting inline notifications ok for members with ids greater than 9 - but have not fully tested yet

hope helps

I'm running 3.1.2 as well. The code is as follows:

$this->registry->getClass('output')->showError($this->lang->words['noperms'], 1, false);

The docs mention the default HTTP status passed for showError() is 500. If you're seeing nothing but the 500 error, without the page content, I'd assume it's your server configuration. You can set the status code to 200 by making the following changes. I haven't tested it, but it should work.

$this->registry->getClass('output')->showError($this->lang->words['noperms'], 1, false, '', 200);

Here is the error I get when trying to give feedback:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'BAD_NOTIFY_KEY' in c:websitesourvq.compwn_consolesourcesclassesmembernotifications.php:444 Stack trace: #0 c:websitesourvq.compwn_consoleapplications_addonotherfeedbackmodules_publicviewview.php(319): notifications->sendNotification() #1 c:websitesourvq.compwn_consoleapplications_addonotherfeedbackmodules_publicviewview.php(57): public_feedback_view_view->leave_feedback('5') #2 c:websitesourvq.compwn_consolesourcesbaseipscontroller.php(296): public_feedback_view_view->doExecute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #3 c:websitesourvq.compwn_consolesourcesbaseipscontroller.php(101): ipsCommand->execute(Object(ipsRegistry)) #4 c:websitesourvq.compwn_consolesourcesbaseipscontroller.php(65): ipsController->handleRequest() #5 C:Websitesourvq.comindex.php(26): ipsController::run() #6 {main} thrown in c:websitesourvq.compwn_consolesourcesclassesmembernotifications.php on line 444