Trader Feedback System

Hello,

Im new on IPboard forum, and im was very interesting on your plugin.  I bought it and installed it on my forum today.

I have some questions about it, if you could help me.

1/ Like "Jihad Bakkalii see -1% on profil members
2/ How people can let feedback? There are no button for "add feedback" on profil members or posts.

Best regards,
Jeff

feedback.help.jpg

Edited by jeff madison
1 hour ago, jeff madison said:

Hello,

Im new on IPboard forum, and im was very interesting on your plugin.  I bought it and installed it on my forum today.

I have some questions about it, if you could help me.

1/ Like "Jihad Bakkalii see -1% on profil members
2/ How people can let feedback? There are no button for "add feedback" on profil members or posts.

Best regards,
Jeff

feedback.help.jpg

Hi Jeff,

Please use the ticket system at http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/support for technical support.

Thanks
Stuart

I just bought it. Everything looks great, but I would like to change reputation icons, particularly remove those signs (+, -, x). Just colour is enough to show what kind of vote is. any help?

Edited by SammyS

Some members don't have an 'add feedback' button on their profile. I think this is only for some users who don;t already have any feedback.

I guess it is some sort of bug? Are you able to fix it? As it isn't a sport request relating to my site in particular but is relating to the plugin itself I decided to leave my comment here, hope that is ok.

36 minutes ago, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Is it possible, to make "positive" the default setting when giving feedback?

It happened arleady a few times, that members were given negative feedback by accident.

2016-06-09_081720.thumb.jpg.7a66332123b781f4378a0b22767e8dfb.jpg

+1 

I actually asked about this via email a while ago and you said that you would try to make it so that there is no default setting and the user should select, in order to avoid accidental negative feedbacks. But this was never released in an update, is it possible? ^_^

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:20 AM, Jihad Bakkali said:

@stoo2000

I just updated to 2.2.0 but the new releases/edits were not there.

Nothing changed on my forum can't see the updates you listed.

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, NathanR said:

I opened a ticket wednesday on your site, still no reply though,  Should I ask for support here?

Thanks

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:32 PM, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Is it possible, to make "positive" the default setting when giving feedback?

It happened arleady a few times, that members were given negative feedback by accident.

2016-06-09_081720.thumb.jpg.7a66332123b781f4378a0b22767e8dfb.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, ekforum said:

+1 

I actually asked about this via email a while ago and you said that you would try to make it so that there is no default setting and the user should select, in order to avoid accidental negative feedbacks. But this was never released in an update, is it possible? ^_^

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I've been off work ill for the best part of the last week. I've just pushed an update with some bug fixes (and yes, the 'default' selection of the field is now 'positive').

I will get to any outstanding support tickets ASAP.

Thanks
Stuart

17 minutes ago, stoo2000 said:

Make sure your templates aren't outdated, a number of them were updated in this release.

Are we talking about trader feedback templates? Wouldn't they have been updated as part of the install/upgrade?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, NathanR said:

Trying to renew the purchase, but says it's expired and no way to pay currently, how can I renew?

7 minutes ago, xtech said:

You have to buy it again i think.

No, that isn't necessary. You will need to email marketplace@invisionpower.com and ask for the invoice to be re-issued though.