Trader Feedback System

25 minutes ago, MaNiAc LRSC said:

When i try to install the new version, the forum gives me an error, that the archive is not valig or is corrupt.

I downloaded it several times an tried to upload it several times, but no success. Any hints?

I would lean towards that being an IPS4 bug, I haven't had any other reports of this issue.

You can either submit an IPS4 support ticket, or upgrade it the old fashioned way (extract the .tar file and upload the contents to /applications/feedback and then visit yoursite.com/admin/upgrade)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Flashbax said:

Hi. Just wanted to figure out how this works. Is every user allowed to leave feedback to anyone, or the moderators need to confirm, before, that there has been a transaction between two people?

There is an option to force the users to select a Topic / Database Record / Other item that relates to the transaction.

7 minutes ago, NoGi said:

How can we enable/disable the new features?

Any options for a compact view on profile? It's overpowering my profile section atm.

The new UI parts use their own templates and their own CSS classes. You can customise them to match your theme.

1 hour ago, stoo2000 said:

The new UI parts use their own templates and their own CSS classes. You can customise them to match your theme.

Would be good to be able to customise from inside the app for those not comfortable with CSS changes. Also, wouldn't those CSS files get replaced every upgrade?

But, how are these new features switched on or off?

Great update

• New Feedback information next to posts

But this feature takes up too much space as I already have members badge there, posts that have only have several lines end up with so much blank space. Is it possible to reduce this size somehow?

9 hours ago, NoGi said:

Would be good to be able to customise from inside the app for those not comfortable with CSS changes. Also, wouldn't those CSS files get replaced every upgrade?

But, how are these new features switched on or off?

This is exactly what the template/theme system is for. If you don't want to touch feedback.css you can always apply your changes to custom.css

51 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Great update

But this feature takes up too much space as I already have members badge there, posts that have only have several lines end up with so much blank space. Is it possible to reduce this size somehow?

The theme system can be used to update the style to be more fitting with your theme, it's quite difficult to do something that is going to suit everyone. Don't forget there's an AdminCP setting so that you can hide the author pane information in particular (or all) forums.

It would still be good to have a compact view as an option. Not all of us are web developers fluent with CSS style sheets.

I'll give the custom one a crack, is there an ips how to for this?

My members love this update btw the large profile box is about the only negative feedback I've had.