Trader Feedback System

Installed fine, when trying to add feedback a 500 error upon submission. 

Further, when attempting to paste a link to the topic being referenced in the submission only about 3 characters of the url show.

Running 4.1.x (latest version)

Edited by kotaco

Hi,

The issues must be something different to the issue that was fixed, if you're experiencing it please submit a support ticket with ACP credentials

Support
If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the Client Area. You must supply your PayPal Transaction ID (for legacy customers) or your IPS Community display name and email address

3 hours ago, kotaco said:

Further, when attempting to paste a link to the topic being referenced in the submission only about 3 characters of the url show.

It's an autosuggest field, start typing the name of the topic.

11 hours ago, stoo2000 said:

Hi,

The issues must be something different to the issue that was fixed, if you're experiencing it please submit a support ticket with ACP credentials

still getting the same error as everyone else here

as requested reporting this error via tickets elsewhere

no acp, ftp available at moment

ask please sort asp

Edited by sound
On 11/8/2015, 4:38:48, ekforum said:

I have uploaded the new files. Still receiving an error.. /home/***/public_html/applications/feedback/modules/front/feedback/form.php on line 110

I can confirm that I am experiencing the same error on my test installation where I've upgraded to IPB 4.1

Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/*****/public_html/test/forums/applications/feedback/modules/front/feedback/form.php on line 110

Edited by Ziggs

And yet... not a single support ticket has been filed since I requested them. I cannot reproduce the issue, it seems to be something unique to your configurations.

One thing to try. Go to AdminCP > community > feedback settings.

Make sure the correct content type is selected, and save the form.

15 minutes ago, stoo2000 said:

And yet... not a single support ticket has been filed since I requested them. I cannot reproduce the issue, it seems to be something unique to your configurations.

If I submit a support ticket will you help me to fix this?

1 hour ago, stoo2000 said:

I'll open a ticket and gladly give you access to my test installation if it will help you, Stuart.  Just been a bit busy with work today and haven't had a chance to set things up.

Edited to Add:

Opened a ticket.   :)

http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-396-error-in-formphp-on-line-110-when-submitting-feedback/?view=findpost&p=1054

Edited by Ziggs
5 hours ago, Ziggs said:

I'll open a ticket and gladly give you access to my test installation if it will help you, Stuart.  Just been a bit busy with work today and haven't had a chance to set things up.

Edited to Add:

Opened a ticket.   :)

http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-396-error-in-formphp-on-line-110-when-submitting-feedback/?view=findpost&p=1054

46 minutes ago, priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com said:

I would just like to not that these aren't support tickets (there's two links to the support system on this page of the topic).

However, I'll create a ticket on your behalf and reach out to you for further information/access

Still no update or comment as to why it does not work?

Been to your forum and seen the tickets but still no response as to when this will be fixed or even what the problem is.

We have paid $30 for this and the least you could do is put a post saying "We are working on it" so we have something to tell our members.

50 minutes ago, watchhead said:

Been to your forum and seen the tickets but still no response as to when this will be fixed or even what the problem is.

We have paid $30 for this and the least you could do is put a post saying "We are working on it" so we have something to tell our members.

I'm pretty sure Stoo is working on this. I have also another bug and he's taking care of it.

He's always been a respectable and friendly developer, i have no doubt he will come up with a solution in the short term.

Edited by xtech
1 hour ago, watchhead said:

This very topic contains that information.

I'm on vacation, so my time is extremely limited. In addition to that, I couldn't reproduce the issue it only occurred in certain circumstances. Fortunately @Ziggs provided me with some useful information that allowed me to reproduce the issue and a new version has now been published.

2 hours ago, stoo2000 said:

This very topic contains that information.

I'm on vacation, so my time is extremely limited. In addition to that, I couldn't reproduce the issue it only occurred in certain circumstances. Fortunately @Ziggs provided me with some useful information that allowed me to reproduce the issue and a new version has now been published.

Stuart, I just tested the new version and was able to successfully post feedback!  It looks like it worked! :) 

• 4 weeks later...

@stoo2000 thanks for bringing this outstanding app for 4.1.x. It is a shame that the developer of the Classifieds app abandoned it.

I installed it successfully, and it imported all data we have from 3.4.x, which is fantastic.

Anyway, I have a few very simple questions.

1. There is one word I can't find where to translate it. See attached screenshot. If you could tell me the word key for it I'd appreciate it.

2. How to make the qualifications to show up at the user's posts (i.e., below his/her avatar)?

3. Where/how the user can leave feedback?

Thank you in advance.

cdh-feedback-positive.png

13 hours ago, Gabriel Torres said:

There is one word I can't find where to translate it. See attached screenshot. If you could tell me the word key for it I'd appreciate it.

I've added a bug report: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-399-items-not-language-abstracted/

2. How to make the qualifications to show up at the user's posts (i.e., below his/her avatar)?

This isn't something that's supported at the moment, I was having an issue fitting it in and having it display in a nice way in responsive mode. It will return.

3. Where/how the user can leave feedback?

Click the Feedback application tab and use the button, or use the Create+ menu. (I think people forget about the create menu :D )