Trader Feedback System

Hi

great to see it released

but ...

.. any chance of a eta on the topic integration as that was the main way it was used by myself

and so have to decide if worth putting it back up for info reasons only or wait till the proper release

thanks

mike

Thaaank you Stoo ;)

Work fine for me. Just a question, possible to show feedback score on the profil's topic ? 

And how I can take the old feedback with ipboard 3.4 on the 4.0 ? 

I quote me :tongue: (but I can't edit my message)

And how I can take the old feedback with ipboard 3.4 on the 4.0 ?  you can ignore it. Work fine after a new upgrade ;)

Edited by scaz

Working perfectly on my board, thanks!

The only thing that I would like to see added back:

1. The ability to leave the sale thread link.

2. Show a count of their positive/neutral/negative feedback on their profile post view as in past.

3. How can you change the text that's used in navigation? "Trader Feedback System" is a little long for my navigation bar.

Edited by NathanR

My firewall doesn't seem to like your site for some reason? But here is a screenshot of the error.

image.thumb.jpeg.85aebb0912a676f7b6af298

I've fixed this in 2.0.1, please use the client area in future for support issues. This topic isn't for support :) 

Thaaank you Stoo ;)

Work fine for me. Just a question, possible to show feedback score on the profil's topic ?

And how I can take the old feedback with ipboard 3.4 on the 4.0 ?

If you upgrade as detailed in the included documentation, you will have all of your data upgraded

Hi

great to see it released

but ...

.. any chance of a eta on the topic integration as that was the main way it was used by myself

and so have to decide if worth putting it back up for info reasons only or wait till the proper release

thanks

mike

Hi Mike,

You're dead right it's useful, I've added this functionality to 2.0.1. (There's still a better version of it coming though).

Thanks,

Working perfectly on my board, thanks!

The only thing that I would like to see added back:

1. The ability to leave the sale thread link.

2. Show a count of their positive/neutral/negative feedback on their profile post view as in past.

3. How can you change the text that's used in navigation? "Trader Feedback System" is a little long for my navigation bar.

1. See above :D
  2. I do plan on adding this back in. I did try it in a few places, but it didn't look quite right.
  3. You can use the VLE for this ( ACP > Customization > Languages > Translation Tools ). The language string that ships is 'Feedback', the longer version is coming from IPB3, which means that it only affects upgrades.

I've fixed this in 2.0.1, please use the client area in future for support issues. This topic isn't for support :) 

I tried but our corporate firewall blocked your site so i couldn't raise a ticket.

Works good this time. Is it possible to default it to neutral rather than negative? And perhaps enable us to turn off negative feedback like we can with likes\dislikes.

The flood control doesn't work either for me but will raise a fault when I am at a machine that doesn't block the support site.

Is it possible to default it to neutral rather than negative?

Oh, for me not good. The members on my forum, ask if it's possible to show "positive" to default, when you want add a new feedback. :) 

Or, where I can edit the template for to do that (if it's not possible to add it in the future update) ? 

Just installed 2.0.1 on my test board and seeing some strange behaviour - I have 88 pages of feedback imported from previous forum.

Page 1 displays ok, pages 2-41 display an error and pages 42-88 appear to be ok (from selecting random pages).

Is this a bug or have I misconfigured something? The error I get on pages 2-41 is:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

I've just installed the 4.x version as an update, every feedback was successfuly imported from previous versions (and i have about +1700), everything is good and up, except leaving feedback. :D

I've seen that it just works with a forum topic addresss. But as i am using a Pages database for the classifieds app. So when i try to save the feedback with that address, it just gives me an EX0 error. Wouldn't it be better just to allow any address?

Excluding this, the app seems excellent as always. Nice work.

Edited by xtech

So this is what I see in the logs for the EX0 error on pages 2 -> 41:

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:07:27 +0000 (Severity: 2)

1.2.3.4 - http://sandbox.bmw5.co.uk/feedback/?page=41

OutOfRangeException

0: 

#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(60025)

#1 /blah/ipb/applications/feedback/sources/Feedback/Feedback.php(130): call_user_func(Array, 60025)

#2 /blah/ipb/applications/feedback/modules/front/feedback/listing.php(63): IPS\feedback\_Feedback->item()

#3 [internal function]: IPS\feedback\modules\front\feedback\_listing->IPS\feedback\modules\front\feedback\{closure}('good communicat...', Array)

#4 /blah/ipb/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(368): call_user_func(Object(Closure), 'good communicat...', Array)

#5 /blah/ipb/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(424): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)

#6 /blah/ipb/system/Theme/Theme.php(643) : eval()'d code(4356): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()

#7 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('ad47e945735053c...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Db), Array)

#8 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(95): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()

#9 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(446): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()

#10 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()

#11 /blah/ipb/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

#12 {main}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just installed the 4.x version as an update, every feedback was successfuly imported from previous versions (and i have about +1700), everything is good and up, except leaving feedback. :D

I've seen that it just works with a forum topic addresss. But as i am using a Pages database for the classifieds app. So when i try to save the feedback with that address, it just gives me an EX0 error. Wouldn't it be better just to allow any address?

Excluding this, the app seems excellent as always. Nice work.

Hi, can you create a support ticket please? I'll need to gather some more information: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

So this is what I see in the logs for the EX0 error on pages 2 -> 41:

Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:07:27 +0000 (Severity: 2)

1.2.3.4 - http://sandbox.bmw5.co.uk/feedback/?page=41

OutOfRangeException

0: 

#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(60025)

#1 /blah/ipb/applications/feedback/sources/Feedback/Feedback.php(130): call_user_func(Array, 60025)

#2 /blah/ipb/applications/feedback/modules/front/feedback/listing.php(63): IPS\feedback\_Feedback->item()

#3 [internal function]: IPS\feedback\modules\front\feedback\_listing->IPS\feedback\modules\front\feedback\{closure}('good communicat...', Array)

#4 /blah/ipb/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(368): call_user_func(Object(Closure), 'good communicat...', Array)

#5 /blah/ipb/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(424): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)

#6 /blah/ipb/system/Theme/Theme.php(643) : eval()'d code(4356): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()

#7 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('ad47e945735053c...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Db), Array)

#8 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(95): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()

#9 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(446): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()

#10 /blah/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()

#11 /blah/ipb/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

#12 {main}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/issue-387-uncaught-exception-in-listing/?view=findpost&p=1043

Thanks - look forward to the 2.0.2 release :)

I'll push out 2.0.2 tomorrow

Done :)

That was a bug report, not a ticket. Close enough :D - I believe I've already fixed this anyway (it MUST be a topic URL).

I do have a plan which may help with what you want to do (it's the main reason I was holding out on the linking functionality).

That was a bug report, not a ticket. Close enough :D - I believe I've already fixed this anyway (it MUST be a topic URL).

I do have a plan which may help with what you want to do (it's the main reason I was holding out on the linking functionality).

hehe :sad: sorry!

That would be awesome! I'm looking forward to it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first at all thanks for the IPS4 upgrade, apparently works fine after the update.

But we have some problems and for testing we decided to uninstall it. Big fail because we have lost the old feedback data and now didnt know to recover the old data to the new version.

Any suggest to repair it? we can import tables or any kind of data, we have backup from all.

When I tried using a different browser (Firefox), I do see an alert come up saying "Please select a value that is no less than 1"  Not sure if it has to do with these settings or somewhere else.  I looked through all the group settings and most say "unlimited", i made sure all other values are > 1

Just tried in Safari and no issues, was able to submit.

When I tried using a different browser (Firefox), I do see an alert come up saying "Please select a value that is no less than 1"  Not sure if it has to do with these settings or somewhere else.  I looked through all the group settings and most say "unlimited", i made sure all other values are > 1

Just tried in Safari and no issues, was able to submit.

Just installed fresh install into 4.0.12.1.  Was able to enable feedback for mods and members.  I went to the Administrators group to enable feedback, and i can no longer save any settings for the admin group.

It's an IPS4 issue: https://community.invisionpower.com/4bugtrack/active-reports/40121-group-settings-saving-r7422/