Trader Feedback System

• 1 month later...

Hi Wim,

The error message actually tells you where you need to look. You will need to look on your server/web hosting at the error log.

Please follow the official support option detailed in the file listing for technical support.

​Hi Stuart,

Sorry I only get back to this now, but I looked and couldn't find the error log for this error. There are a zillion of them, and I have no time to go hunting for the one I need, so a hint as to which one to look at would be great. It is not in the standard error log for the database or for the IPB stuff.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Wim

​Hi Stuart,

Sorry I only get back to this now, but I looked and couldn't find the error log for this error. There are a zillion of them, and I have no time to go hunting for the one I need, so a hint as to which one to look at would be great. It is not in the standard error log for the database or for the IPB stuff.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Wim

​It looks like an error generated by your web server software, that's where I would look first, and then after that the PHP error log.

• 1 month later...

for some weird reason I don't see Leave Feedback option for a user?

​Hi Trevor,

I'm sorry for missing this, however the official line of support is stated in the file description, it's via the ticket system. It's possible that your user doesn't have permission to leave feedback. ACP > Other Apps > Trader Feedback > Permissions

Hello,

Is the Trader Feedback System compatible with IPB 4?

Thanks

​It isn't yet, I'm still working on it.

• 1 month later...

Hi Stoo, any news?

It would be great to have this up and running in 4.0 for the people who does not use classifieds :)

​I'm still working on it I'm afraid, I'm incredibly busy at the moment (as I'm sure you can imagine). Working towards a deadline later this week, hoping to get this finished up after that.

Sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...

​I'm still working on it I'm afraid, I'm incredibly busy at the moment (as I'm sure you can imagine). Working towards a deadline later this week, hoping to get this finished up after that.

Sorry for the delay.

​Hi Stuart,

Any ballpark ETA on this? I'm just trying to figure out a timeline for my board upgrade and Trader Feedback is a must. Thanks man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

​Hi Stuart,

Any ballpark ETA on this? I'm just trying to figure out a timeline for my board upgrade and Trader Feedback is a must. Thanks man.

@stoo2000

Stuart,

Will the Trader Feedback system be updated to integrate with the new 4.0 Classifieds system? I think Andy is hoping to have a stable version in the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Paul.

I did briefly talk to Andy about classifieds 4, the initial IPS4 release won't have any integration in it, but items already in your database will be preserved.​

I'd be glad to kick in some extra money if lack of resources can be addressed and aid in developing for 4.x   :)

​I'm still working at it, time is the limiting factor at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...