Trader Feedback System

• 4 weeks later...

Love the trader addon, wish there was an importer from SMF. I installed without any problems was warned about Feedback for Classifieds so I deleted that Hook. I went to test the feedback option and the feedback button says:

"Leave Feedback Leave Feedback" yes says it twice inside the button?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I am entering

Deal Topic *: http://www.a108.net/index.php/topic/168-однажды-радхарани-вошла-в-ман/?p=498

but getting

http://www.a108.net/index.php/topic/168-однажды-радхарани-вошла-в-ман/

Is it possible to manage this somehow to allow this type of links to posts instead of the topic itself?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

it's possible to include an option ?

1 point (+ or -) by topic and by member ?

User can leave 1 point (and only one ) ?

Users can leave Feedback as many times as they like, there isn't a limit since it's very possible that two users may trade more than once. You can however specify a 'flood control' setting that will require a certain amount of time inbetween feeback.

• 2 weeks later...

Will give you an update on your application? If yes, when and what do you add to it ?

Some ideas for you:
Can delete mass evaluations when a banned member
To see prevent duplication if desired or may be able to view
Possibility of Close/ move topic if the evaluation was given

Hi,

The app is updated as required, however there are not any reported bugs that need fixing: http://ipb.silvesterwebdesigns.com/tracker/project-3-trader-feedback-system/.

New feature ideas are always welcomed, however I think closing/moving a topic wouldn't work very well. It would mean that anyone could add a topic link to a Feedback item and close a topic.

At the same time, deleting Feedback if a user is banned would hurt your genuine traders who have had feedback from this user.

Could you explain "To see prevent duplication if desired or may be able to view"?, I'm not sure what you mean.

Many Thanks

Stuart

Some members put a +1 several times for the same ad. And some flood and swells their reputation. So I would limit it, I have more than 13,000 members and I would like to limit it. A one per member per ad.

Yeah, that's sounds doable. In the mean time you could use the 'flood control' setting to limit how often feedback can be left.

• 3 months later...

Kudos for having the iTrader converter in place. This saved me a lot of time, as I didn't have to write my own converter!

However, the user profile rebuild was hardcoded to 50 profiles per batch. With a forum with almost 450,000 users, that would take us days to finish. Edited modules_admin/tools/rebuild.php and changed:

public $perCycle = 50;

to

public $perCycle = 500;

Suggestion for the next verion: this value to be configurable from inside the ACP.

Thanks for the great work.