Download: (Pav30) Selective quoting

DawPi

File Name: (Pav30) Selective quoting
File Submitter: DawPi
File Submitted: 19 Jul 2010
File Updated: 22 Jul 2010
File Category: Modifications

Do you want allow to select and quote only part from whole post? This mod is for you and your community!

Features:

• enable/disable mod,
  • choose which groups can use this mod.

P.s. pavulon is modder on my board, I have permissions to redistribute his mods here.

Click here to download this file

Ummmm I'm not gonna register on a forum (Let alone one in a language I don't understand) just to download it.

On top of that, I fail to see the point of this right now. Most people can quote a post then delete out what they don't want anyways and keep it as a quote. (I do it all the time.)

Sorry, but right now I fail to see or understand the use for this mod. Let alone to have to join a forum thats in a language I can't understand just to download it to try it.

• 1 year later...

Ummmm I'm not gonna register on a forum (Let alone one in a language I don't understand) just to download it.

On top of that, I fail to see the point of this right now. Most people can quote a post then delete out what they don't want anyways and keep it as a quote. (I do it all the time.)

Sorry, but right now I fail to see or understand the use for this mod. Let alone to have to join a forum thats in a language I can't understand just to download it to try it.

if this mod works the way I think it does, I'd love it.

It would be helpful on forums where embedded quotes are disabled by allowing the member to select the text within a quote field that is actually a reply to the quoted text. Out of the box, it's impossible to respond to a malformed quote in IPB.

However, I can't read Polish so I too can't download this mod unless it is made available here.

Archived