IPS Shirt Design

Charles

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jaggi's joke went over a lot of heads :P

They're different things. A single = is of course an assignment operator, a double (or triple) = is a comparison operator.

Thank you! I am unfamiliar with this specific language, but in all the languages I do know, what you typed it how it works.

(thought I was going even more senile)

lol oh god what did i start. Although kind of proud i managed to derail a topic so badly. Yes it was just a joke but i though the "in an ideal world..." bit would signify that (since theres no such thing). But yea...

LOL and that is why I came up with it in the first place.. :P

Pseudo code is funny for anyone with a technical bent! If you don't get it you aren't a geek... but you see the IPB logo and you might remember it. If you get it but argue the semantics you're definately a geek... and the T works to get you involved.

Everyone's a winner baby :D

[url="

I'd love to see one in the fashion of Star Trek (TNG of course...only tng had the cool shirts :P) with just the IPS logo on the front upper right, large enough to be of significance. Shirt color would be black with (green, red, blue, yellow, gray, etc :P). Just my two cents.

I'd love to see one in the fashion of Star Trek (TNG of course...only tng had the cool shirts :P) with just the IPS logo on the front upper right, large enough to be of significance. Shirt color would be black with (green, red, blue, yellow, gray, etc :P). Just my two cents.

You mean something like these?

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

[img]

[/img]

On the back, optional name (like mine would say "Wolfie". :)

Yes, exactly wolfie. Those look great (w00t) I'd buy one in every color :P

Edit: How'd I miss those? O.o

Not sure. :lol:

They used the same/similar style on DS9 and Voyager from what I remember. It is a nice design indeed as it is simple, stylish and you could wear it anywhere and not look 'strange'. Difference with what I pasted up is that the collars are regular T-shirt style, not stiff necked. Then again, not trying to really imitate the ST shirts, just the color style is nice.

Also, the yellow wasn't really part of the ST world. The orange is closer to the third color scheme (red, blue, 'amber' even though it looked orange). I think it was supposed to be a really dark/heavy shade of amber.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived