IPS Shirt Design

Charles

• Management

We have had several requests to create a t-shirt for sale here on IPS for anyone who might be interested in buying one.

We thought it might be fun to have the community design the shirts. Really have no idea what we are looking for here so feel free to be creative. Obviously keep it clean and attractive. Think to yourself

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a collage of signed staff photos would look great. :)

Could also have them put down the year they first started working with IPS, so people could look and find the history of those who joined on after it all got started (like bfarber in 2005).

Who's the vendor?

I think a collage of signed staff photos would look great. :)

Could also have them put down the year they first started working with IPS, so people could look and find the history of those who joined on after it all got started (like bfarber in 2005).

You'd seriously buy and wear that? :huh:

Any chance of getting a hold of some IPS images in large size? I know the company is probably hesitant to giving that sort of stuff out, but it would really make the design process easier instead of attempting to make it extremely small or free hand. I got some ideas. Trying some things out. If I have time I'll hopefully be able to post something to contribute.

I personally love the idea of an IPS shirt. I'd wear it proud.

Think to yourself “would I wear a shirt with that logo/design on it?” as you are designing.

I ride a Geezer Glide, hang out with a crowd that your mother warned you about, and my idea of acceptable most likely doesn't fall under the proper "corporate image". :lol: So yes, I WOULD wear a shirt like that!

I think a nice IPB logo on the front, with Calvin doing his thing to a vB logo on the back would be priceless.

Any chance of getting a hold of some IPS images in large size? I know the company is probably hesitant to giving that sort of stuff out, but it would really make the design process easier instead of attempting to make it extremely small or free hand. I got some ideas. Trying some things out. If I have time I'll hopefully be able to post something to contribute.

I personally love the idea of an IPS shirt. I'd wear it proud.

Same here on maybe getting those, would make it a lot easier.

I would also wear the shirt 8D.

we are also using this shirt sale as a real-world test case for the new IP.Nexus.

I like the way you think.

Will there be an option to send a shirt to someone at another location as a gift? I would love to send one to a person in Los Angels CA for instance. :)

Archived