Community

One-Click Ban

Aiwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, I'm not going to officially support this for Shadow Puppet, but I messed with this and got it working on my 3.2.3 board.. I make no guarantees that it doesn't goof anything else up... I haven't changed any of ShadowPuppet's code, so it is still his intellectual property and should be treated as such. I only updated the required file edits and the interface with the skin_profile template.

Edit the hook->FILES
File #1 NO CHANGES
File #2
Template Hook
skin_profile
profileModern
if statement
weAreOwner
(pre.startif) Before the if statement starts

Edit ../admin/applications/forums/modules_public/moderate/moderate.php

FIND

case 'topic_restore':

$this->_topicApproveAlter('approve');

break;

ADD AFTER

case 'ocbm':

$this->_ocbMember();

break;

case 'ocubm':

$this->_ocubMember();

break;

FIND INLINE

if ( ! $this->request['f']

ADD AFTER

AND $this->request['do'] != 'ocbm' AND $this->request['do'] != 'ocubm'

Ok, I'm not going to officially support this for Shadow Puppet, but I messed with this and got it working on my 3.2.3 board.. I make no guarantees that it doesn't goof anything else up... I haven't changed any of ShadowPuppet's code, so it is still his intellectual property and should be treated as such. I only updated the required file edits and the interface with the skin_profile template.

Edit the hook->FILES

File #1 NO CHANGES

File #2

Template Hook

skin_profile

profileModern

if statement

weAreOwner

Edit ../admin/applications/forums/modules_public/moderate/moderate.php

FIND

case 'topic_restore':

$this->_topicApproveAlter('approve');

break;

ADD AFTER

case 'ocbm':

$this->_ocbMember();

break;

case 'ocubm':

$this->_ocubMember();

break;

FIND INLINE

if ( ! $this->request['f']

ADD AFTER

AND $this->request['do'] != 'ocbm' AND $this->request['do'] != 'ocubm'

Has anyone else tried this does it work?

Please update this for 3.2.3. I don't feel comfortable editing code stuff, may just messed thing up.

Anyone want to upgrade this? for 3.2.3

The original version submitted by ShadowPuppet required a code edit.. I simply updated the locations of the code edits that were required...

It does work with 3.2.3.. See my post above.

Edit the hook->FILES

File #1 NO CHANGES

File #2

Template Hook

skin_profile

profileModern

if statement

weAreOwner

I don't understand this part at all, were is file 1 and file 2 there is only an xml hook file included with the package..

I'm getting this error when trying to ban someone via the option on their profile after I made the edits??

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_AND in /home/examforu/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/moderate/moderate.php on line 4054

I'm getting this error when trying to ban someone via the option on their profile after I made the edits??

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LOGICAL_AND in /home/examforu/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/moderate/moderate.php on line 4054

You made the 2nd file edit wrong.