One-Click Ban

Aiwa

%7Boption%7D

File Name: One-Click Ban

File Submitter: Aiwa

File Submitted: 06 Jul 2010

File Category: Moderation Tools

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Description: This modification gives usergroups of your choice the ability to ban a member with only one click from their profiles.

Enjoy

For support, please create an account then submit a ticket.

here to download this file

Yea I just got wind of that now.

I had fixed it in the 1.1 release I was working on but hadn't published it because I wanted to add more features. It's ready now and released. Go update :P

*Released Version 1.1.0*

[url="

[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

on the 3.1.4 version of IPB after installing this mod I cannot delete posts and getting this:

Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 12:15:57 +0000
Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and pid=58279' at line 1
IP Address: 79.132.5.71 - /index.php?app=forums&module=moderate&section=moderate&do=04&f=25&t=4413&p=58279&st=&auth_key=1711f6c1d5e101eed5b35f46cd06902a
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mySQL query error: SELECT pid, author_id, post_date, new_topic FROM posts WHERE topic_id= and pid=58279
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| File | Function | Line No. |
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
| hooks/ocbm_action_aaeb1fa40147528d0c17d4cc0d9575db.php | [public_forums_moderate_moderate]._deletePost | 26 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [ocbm_action].doExecute | 285 |
'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

I cannot even close open threads getting this :

Fatal error: Call to a member function topicClose() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/polishbanditcrew.pl/httpdocs/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/moderate/moderate.php on line 1966

Turning off the mod all is working again.

The mod is quite useful to me and I'm really sorry to turn it off...

Even when i I turn off "System Enabled" when I need to close topic gives me:

[#1500] The one-click ban system has been disabled.

Any ideas ?

Edited by PBCforum

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...