Download: (SOS31) Recent Topics

Adriano Faria

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is great but its not in the side bar

is there a mod just like this but for the sidebar yet?

I've been asking for this. Hope someone able to code it.

Adriano, how can I code the hook, with the width of the entire page (like shout-box or below, the statistics width), and not only the width of the forums?
I'm trying and trying from lots of days.

I may be stupid. But I have uploaded the files and imported the plugin. I see no settings which I can change.

But the thing doesn't show up on my board index.

It does work on my test boards.

I haven't tried this yet (still working on upgrading my board to 3.1.2), but it looks pretty interesting. What I'd like to see is instead of a hook for the front page, make a complete separate page that allows you to monitor topics as they are updated. MacRumors has something they call "Forum Spy" that does this:

http://spy.macrumors.com/

I would love to see this for IP.Board. They have a link near the top of their page where you can access it, there are various options you can set as a user (such as forums to exclude) and it updates every few seconds. I'd pay money for a mod such as this, and it's something I may look into myself if I can't encourage someone else to do the same. :)

..Al

This really works great! It is also easy to customize the look by simply editing the relevant template (theme1 or theme2).

I added a link in the hook header to go to the active content for the last 24 hours, and now it's so much easier for my users to keep up to date.

See it here: -> http://scienceforums.com/

This really works great! It is also easy to customize the look by simply editing the relevant template (theme1 or theme2).

I added a link in the hook header to go to the active content for the last 24 hours, and now it's so much easier for my users to keep up to date.

See it here: -> http://scienceforums.com/

Do I need to be logged in as a member of your site in order to see this?

..Al
  • 1 month later...

There's no way to disable auto update in current version.

ok thanks

anyway off getting rid of that green update box that pops up when using internet exploror,
only pops up for a minute or two but annoying all the same. must be a way to hide it.
also fed up with my members asking what it is.
  • 2 weeks later...

actually removing just that part throws an error on 3.1.3

is it correct removing this part also as it appears to stop the error

if ( ! Object.isUndefined( ipb.hoverCard ) )

{

ipb.hoverCardRegister.postAjaxInit();

}

},

onSuccess: function() {

if ( ! Object.isUndefined( ipb.hoverCard ) )

{

ipb.hoverCardRegister.postAjaxInit();

}

}

});

Archived