Download: (SOS31) Recent Topics

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS31) Recent Topics
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 03 Jul 2010
File Updated: 22 May 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This hook will show a box with the last five topics/posts on board index. You can set how many topics do you want to show, the interval for the list auto update, exclude forums and groups allowed to see the list.

To notify you about new topics/posts, this hook uses an effect that will pulsate the list only if some new topic or new post is made.

Copyright Note

• This hook is an upgrade of D23-Recent Topics 1.1 mod, by Dean & Logan, from D-Scripting. This upgrade was authorized by Logan.

Features in this version:

• Topic preview
  • Topic pagination
    Mark topic as read when you click in its image
  • Forums prefixes (moved, pinned, poll and watched topic)
  • Attachments link to view topic attachements
  • Topic rating
  • Restriction by number of posts
  • Themes: you can choose theme 1 (default, from older versions) and theme 2.
  • Hide CLOSED and MOVED LINK topics
  • Ability to user use settings in User Control Panel: enable/disable Recent Topics block in board index; number of topics to show and block forums.

Compatibility:

• IP.Board 3.1.3+

Click here to download this file
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

1-Refresh is not working.

I started it with 500 seconds, than it was too slow.

With 100 seconds or less, I could see the topic updated on forums list, but even after 200 seconds, refresh or anything, sometimes the recent topic where no uptaded.

2-Can I (or "how do I edit to") send someone to the last post on the topic?

3- How do I change the title to "Recent answered topics"?

Brill mod Adriano :) same question as above would be how to change the public title ?

PS: Works fine on 3.1.2 ;)

Maybe I can help you:
ACP>>>Look and feel>>>(Manage)Language (s)>>click on your language and on the search box put: "Recent Topics". It must be related to topicos_recentes string that you'll see up the translation. On the right box put what you want instead, and save. I've centered the title using the html center tags.

This happens when allowing Guests to view the recent topics.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php:115) in /home/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php:115) in /home/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php:115) in /home/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php:115) in /home/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/hooks/topicosrecentes_19a0dae3523d889136f431cac50e512b.php:115) in /home/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

Archived