Display Members Browser

teraßyte

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

beta and dev versions of chrome (6.x) sometimes are recognized as explorer for unknown reason...

I got a PM with the same question so I'll answer here for everyone: I use the value detected by IP.Board so I have no control on why the browser are not recognized properly by the modification.

You can report this as a bug in the IP.Board tracker anyway :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hook updated for IP.Board 3.3, please note that there is NO version of it for IP.Board 3.2.

Changelog available below or in the file download itself:

• Rewritten the whole hook for IP.Board 3.3.0+ ONLY
  • The code now checks properly for secondary groups too
  • All file edits from the previous version have been removed
  • Removed the setting to enable/disable the modification, toggling the hook status has the same effect
  • Removed the 4 settings to enable only specific areas since the hook now uses the central session_api class
  • Thanks to the new session_api now the modification will be automatically enabled for every application/plugin using it (IP.Downloads, IP.Blog, IP.Content, etc)

I have a custom skin issue. It shows twice on my online list and doesn't show at all on the board index. It shows fine in topics. My forum is http://sphlforums.com

**Edit...I just tested it on the default skin and it doesn't show on the board index on it either.

** I rebuilt the html and recached skins and it shows fine now on Board Index :) I still have the issue of it showing twice on the online list though..

Can you PM me your custom skin so that I can try locally on my dev board? If you can't I'll need to debug on your forum.

I figured it out. I had a similar hook called User agent in online list installed so it was showing twice. Once I disabled that hook everything showed fine. :)

• 2 weeks later...