(T31) Tickets System

teraßyte

A suggestion ? You should add a notification for those who is staff. When a member replies to a ticket, should show a notification.

:)

You mean by default for EVERY staff that can access the ticket?

I thought about that but it would get quite annoying after a while plus if the ticket system is a lot active and there are lots of staff assigned (i know of some sites like that) the number of emails notifications generated would be quite big. For now I think I'll keep it so that the staff has to subscribe the ticket to receive updates :ermm:

I do not seem to get any updates on new tickets?

Have you checked your notification settings for the ticket system? In my test I get them just fine.

No. What I'm suggesting is create a new notification to assigned staff receive notifications when the ticket author reply. :)

Isn't that what the code already does? I'm a bit confused on what you're saying there.. :unsure:

Hello everybody,

I already have it understood that this version is compatible for IPB 3.0.5?

As a German, English lingual such a board is a little heavier. *LOL*

Greeting

Ingo

No, use the other version: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/2660-t30-tickets-system-100/

Any future plans for an auto response? :)

You mean a reply like the multi-moderation for the topics? If so yes, I have something like that planned.

Okay that's exactly what I said above then.. :blink:

Right now #1 sends a notification to every staff that is accepting them when a new ticket is added in the system, after that they need to subscribe to the ticket to activate #2 or they won't receive the replies. What you're saying is that you want a new setting to notify of new replies the staff regardless if they are subscribed or not to the ticket which is what I said above: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/312825-download-t31-tickets-system-110/page__view__findpost__p__1968085

:ermm:

Hello!

First, thank you very much for this app, that's exactly what I need. :thumbsup:

I hope that you will understand me because I very badly speak English, but I have a few questions:

(1) The moderators can see, delete, etc. the tickets but cannot print them or back them up. Only the Member who has opened the ticket can do that. Is this normal?
(Error Occurred is "[#4-TICKETS-0102] You are not allowed to view this ticket" but i can view the ticket, cannot print).

(2) I don't understand this setting:

"Format name departments?
If yes, ticket titles in Ticket List will have the color of the department"

It talks about colors for departments but give colors to them?

(3) In the public mod

Hello!

First, thank you very much for this app, that's exactly what I need. :thumbsup:

I hope that you will understand me because I very badly speak English, but I have a few questions:

(1) The moderators can see, delete, etc. the tickets but cannot print them or back them up. Only the Member who has opened the ticket can do that. Is this normal?

(Error Occurred is "[#4-TICKETS-0102] You are not allowed to view this ticket" but i can view the ticket, cannot print).

(2) I don't understand this setting:

"Format name departments?

If yes, ticket titles in Ticket List will have the color of the department"

It talks about colors for departments but give colors to them?

(3) In the public mod

Having a problem with the "unread tickets" info that shows next to the view new content link

It doesnt show at all, i thought maybe it was an error in install, but tried it on my test board and having the same issue there

Any help would be appreciated

Terabyte, I will use your Trackert but decided to post here first... I can't use the quoted replies... I have to delete all and only leave [ quote ]...[ /quote ].

This happens with anyone else ?

Not sure what you mean?

5a) I would like to be able to move the tickets in a forum, not in other department of tyckets system but in a forum, like I can do with the topics:

%7Boption%7D

(Leave a link to the new topic is not necessary) Merge ticket with an existing Topic would be even better but if can move in forum, i can merge after this.

5b) Make the sub department would also very much and I would much, but it wasn't what I wanted to say.

In the "Ticket List" view, with the "All Departments" filter, tickets are not grouped by departments. If there was any folder for departments, would be much easier. As with the tracker:

%7Boption%7D

Can use the filters to see departments at a time but not to have an overview with tickets grouped by departments.

Folder for departments is perhaps complicated but if with the "All Departments" filter we could collect tickets Department would already well.

I hope you understand me despite my bad English. Shall if it is not the case, tell me, I try to explain otherwise or to make a drawing. :blush:

Thank you much for your answer.

5a) Ticket system is a completely separate system from the topics and uses also a different way to store the data. I guess I can look into this for a future version but no promises.

5b) Ah okay, that's something I would like to do. Will have to recode quite a lot of the list function however..

Having a problem with the "unread tickets" info that shows next to the view new content link

It doesnt show at all, i thought maybe it was an error in install, but tried it on my test board and having the same issue there

Any help would be appreciated

Happens same to me. I thought that feature was removed, but if it's there then it's not working.

same thing happens to me also,but some times i see it and then i don't guess some bug :rolleyes:

It can happen sometimes, I really have no way around this right now.

Is there any way to allow guests to use the ticket system? I edited the permissions for guests but it doesn't seem to work.

No, guests are blocked at the code level and the code cannot handle them. Ticket System is primarily intended for *private things* and there is just no way to have a private ticket attached to a guest, member ID would be 0 and it would show for everyone not logged in.