Download: Delicate Blue

IPBSkins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have encountered a bug with this skin that I just cannot seem to fix. When I click on any board, there is a box at the bottom that displays a list of "members browsing this forum." Instead of showing member names with a link to their profile however, it shows "<<<" with a broken link. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot seem to get it to widen any.

#content, .main_width {

margin: 0 auto;

/* Uncomment for fixed */

/*width: 980px;*/

/* Fluid

width: 87% !important;

min-width: 960px; */

changing width does not seem to make difference, have made sure its not cache issue.
moving */ to behind word fluid made no difference either, I am confused LOL
please advise, thanks

I have encountered a bug with this skin that I just cannot seem to fix. When I click on any board, there is a box at the bottom that displays a list of "members browsing this forum." Instead of showing member names with a link to their profile however, it shows "<<<" with a broken link. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

This happens to me after I upgraded to 3.3.2
  • 1 month later...

Fisana, I love your work and appreciate that you make it freely available to others.

I do have one question. In the past, variable width versions of delicate were available. Will these be making a comeback, or can we make a simple edit to alter the fixed width skin to variable?

Thanks much!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi and as I posted on the 3.4.3 version page, this is one of our most popular skins, so thank you very much.

There is one issue that our member using the WinXP/IE8 combination raised and that is the graphic icons down the middle of the page are squashed to a display width of around 3-4 pixels. Any chance of looking into this or is support for XP/IE8 no longer an issue for you?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Archived