Download: Delicate Blue

IPBSkins

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got the Sept. 1 release and I'm on the 3.2.2 IP board version. I used easy logo under look & feel and it shifted all of my menu items kind of weird. My 'view new content' tab and such kind of switched from right to center and my normal tab links stacked on top of each other on the left.

How would I push the logo down from the top just a bit? The new one I just put up (not in the pic) seems too high up.

Also, how would I change out the background the logo & search bar sits on? That striped dark blue long part if I ever changed it? Don't let these questions fool anyone... I love this skin!!! :smile:

Fisana, there seems to be a major problem with your skin. When viewing the forums, the skin is aligned perfectly. However, if you have IP.Content installed, the footer section is misaligned. Here's a screenshot of the problem.

post-117359-0-93183100-1315366403_thumb.

None of the images are properly aligned and this only happens when you're using IP.Content. While it doesn't affect the skin for the forums, it is affecting the footer section for IP.Content. Do you have a fix for this?

Then you must have your own installation loaded but I'm referring to my installation of your skin: http://goddess-proje...ex.php?app=ccs. When I load Elegant Blue, and I have your most recent version installed, it's misaligned. Something is wrong with the code because the same glitch appears in the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera.

All four web browsers are displaying the same glitch.

It doesn't appear to be affecting my actual ip.Content Pages or Articles, it just affects the default IP.Content page where the articles are displayed on the main index page for IP.Content.

Fisana, I'm not trying to be a pain, I'm just reporting a flaw in the code. While it works fine on a test site I have installed, it doesn't work right with the Elegant Blue skin and no edits have been made to your skin.

I may have accidentally somehow changed the text color to white trying to figure out how to get the main background from #f4f4f4 to #fffffff but on sign in area and such, the font is white now and can't easily be read.. where do I change this font setting? I still don't know how to get the area bg color from #f4f4f4 to #fffffff either. See attached...

Fisana, there is a problem with your skin. While you've told me there isn't, your skin code is interfering with the Shoutbox Global feature. When Shoutbox Global is enabled, and I've disabled all of my hooks and mods and nailed it down to the Shoutbox Global hook, that something in your skin code for both Delicate skins, creates a scrolling toolbar at the bottom of the board index. Could you check this out and offer a patch?

Thanks.

I asked Michael about this and he said there's nothing wrong with the Shoutbox as it's designed for the default IP.Board skin and that he doesn't support third party mods, skins or hooks.

Fisana, there is a problem with your skin. While you've told me there isn't, your skin code is interfering with the Shoutbox Global feature. When Shoutbox Global is enabled, and I've disabled all of my hooks and mods and nailed it down to the Shoutbox Global hook, that something in your skin code for both Delicate skins, creates a scrolling toolbar at the bottom of the board index. Could you check this out and offer a patch?

Thanks.

I asked Michael about this and he said there's nothing wrong with the Shoutbox as it's designed for the default IP.Board skin and that he doesn't support third party mods, skins or hooks.

The problem from Michael Copyright
skin_shoutbox > shoutbox
Add to the end

</div>

• 2 weeks later...

There is a way to remove it, but I wouldn't recommend it as developers tend to have a very nasty reaction to that sort of thing. They'd rather you pay them for the right to remove that. I think it's nothing more but to freely advertise their website on your site. I could never understand paying more than the skin is worth just to remove the copyright footer. At any rate, it doesn't bother me too much as long as the copyright indicia isn't too gaudy or too large. Copyright text has never bothered me as it's unobtrusive.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived