Download: Delicate

IPBSkins

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started using Delicate on 3.3.4 and most everything seems to be going well. Of course, I'm new to 3.x and I'm still learning my way around.

The only serious issue to come up is that when the window is narrower than about 1000px it starts to crop the right of the page, and at no point is there a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom so that users with small screens can scroll to see the right side of the page. I don't have this problem with the default skin.

Is this a version issue, or something I can edit myself?

I just started using Delicate on 3.3.4 and most everything seems to be going well. Of course, I'm new to 3.x and I'm still learning my way around.

The only serious issue to come up is that when the window is narrower than about 1000px it starts to crop the right of the page, and at no point is there a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom so that users with small screens can scroll to see the right side of the page. I don't have this problem with the default skin.

Is this a version issue, or something I can edit myself?

Open ipb_styles.css
Find

#corner {

background: transparent;

margin: 0px auto 10px;

max-width: 1300px;

min-width: 960px;

padding: 0px;

}

Remove

min-width: 960px;[/code]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you!
I has been updated this skin to 3.4.1.

Unfortunately all customizations will have to be transferred manually: (

The list of changed files (3.3.4 -> 3.4.1):
Global Templates > globalTemplate
Profiles > customizeProfile
ipb_styles.css
ipblog.css
ipdownloads.css
ipgallery.css
ipb_ckeditor.css
ipcontent.css
ipb_common.css
ipblog.print.css
ipb_search.css

There are still glitches with this skin related to the 'users browsing this forum' feature. I have replaced this section of the skin's code with the one from the IPB default skin, as followed:

<if test="showactiveusers:|:is_array( $active_user_data ) AND count( $active_user_data )">

<div id='forum_active_users' class='active_users stats_list'>

<h4 class='statistics_head'>{parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['active_users_titlef'], $active_user_data['stats']['total'] )"}</h4>

<p class='statistics_brief'>{parse expression="sprintf( $this->lang->words['active_users_detail'], $active_user_data['stats']['members'], $active_user_data['stats']['guests'], $active_user_data['stats']['anon'] )"}</p>

<br />

<ul class='ipsList_inline'>

<if test="hasactiveusers:|:is_array( $active_user_data['names'] ) AND count( $active_user_data['names'] )">

{parse expression="implode( ', ', $active_user_data['names'] )"}

</if>

</ul>

This fixed the problem.

• 10 months later...

Archived