Download: Paradox

Fisana.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

File Name: Paradox File Submitter: Fisana. File Submitted: 04 Jun 2010 File Category: Dark Skins Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Download

links.css /** * IP.Links v3.2.0 by the IPS Community Developers * Styling * * ID: $Id: comments.php 3 2009-12-17 01:00:27Z brandond $ * Last Updated: $Date: 2009-12-16 20:00:27 -0500 (

Thanks for this. One of my members has fallen in love with this skin and was really hopeful that it would be updated :) There is one problem though, the text boxes are black and so is the text that'

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would it be not too much to ask if you can come up with a compatible ip content for this skin? both in portal and blog types? i am really not a webmaster and not familiar with using ip content. hoping you can help me out coz i really love your paradox skin and have no plans on changing it :)

hoping it would be like your portal in your site http://ipbskins.ru/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to change the registration form so the font contrasts better in the filled out fields? I have had some users complain about having trouble reading the form in the username and email fields, and especially the security check field.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...