Download: (SOS30) Birthdays in Sidebar v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS30) Birthdays in Sidebar v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 14 Apr 2010
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

%7Boption%7D

This hook will show today's birthdays in sidebar.

You can set:

1. Number of users to show
  2. If you want to show group color in user links
  3. If you want to show banned members in the list
  4. Sort by:
    1. User ID
    2. User Name
    3. Joined Date
    4. Posts
    5. Reputation Points
    6. ASC
    7. DESC

[*]Sort order: Click here to download this file
  • 7 months later...

Great mod! But when I activated it, I receive a SQL Driver error. In the cache error log this is what is showing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 00:06:49 +0000

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and  ( m.bday_day=4 AND m.bday_month=12 )  ORDER BY m.posts desc LIMIT 0,5' at line 1

IP Address: 76.26.27.33 - /forums/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mySQL query error: SELECT m.member_id, m.members_seo_name, m.members_display_name, m.member_group_id, m.bday_day, m.bday_month, m.bday_year,pp.pp_main_photo, pp.pp_main_width, pp.pp_main_height FROM ftmembers m  LEFT JOIN ftprofile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id )   WHERE (m.member_banned = 0 and m.member_group_id != ) and  ( m.bday_day=4 AND m.bday_month=12 )  ORDER BY m.posts desc LIMIT 0,5

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php                              | [sidebar_birthday].getOutput                                                  | 3198              |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php                              | [output].templateHooks                                                        | 2453              |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/boards.php                 | [output].sendOutput                                                           | 150               |

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [public_forums_forums_boards].doExecute                                       | 285               |

Is this a known issue?
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

That makes sense. but a few more questions...

1. What exactly am I editing in conf_global.php? I looked in this file located in my /forums/ path but couldnt find anything in there related to a banned group.

2. I have the default "Banned" group with id #3 - 0 members in this group...because I also have the "Restricted" group which is the one I use for banned members. This is id #25. Which do I use for this purpose?

3. Where exactly is that banned_group code I need to change? Cant find it in conf_global or the template bit.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Archived