No moderation queue?

Invisiοnist

Maybe Im not seeing it.. but is there some option to view all posts/images/blogs/downloads etc that need to be approved?
I set the blogs to needing approval before post, but I can't find where to view the blogs needing approval. This is also a problem with the downloads too. It would be really nice to get a notification when I need to approve something, or at the very least a place to check all things needing approval in one place.

hmm I never use it but yeah I have actually never seen one. I know there is the alert icon that appears and different colored post and stuff. Hmm yeah this should be here like the Report Center or perhaps put those post in the report center?

I agree, it doesn't even look like the galleries approval system was finished lol.

• 4 months later...

In Download Manager, click the Moderation button at the top of every page to see a listing of files reported broken and/or needing approval.

Hi - where is the Download Manager? Do you mean this IP.Downloads addon (http://www.invisionpower.com/products/downloads/) ?

If so, are you saying that someone with IP.Board but not IP.Downloads cannot see all posts awaiting moderation in one place?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi - where is the Download Manager? Do you mean this IP.Downloads addon (http://www.invisionpower.com/products/downloads/) ?

If so, are you saying that someone with IP.Board but not IP.Downloads cannot see all posts awaiting moderation in one place?

Thanks,

Chris

The original poster said

Maybe Im not seeing it.. but is there some option to view all posts/images/blogs/downloads etc that need to be approved?

I was replying to the bolded part only. There is no similar tool in the forums, gallery or blogs to my knowledge.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a particularly acute issue for us (a mental health charity in the UK) at the moment, as we've just turned on '1 new post needs approval' to combat a severe spam problem. If we could see all the legit, but as-yet-unapproved posts, in one place, that would make the job of weeding out the spammers a million times easier.

Archived