New Powered By in 3.1

Andy Rixon

Simple, I don't like the " Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.1.0 Beta 1 " or is that just for BETA.

Nope, it's a replacement to the old copyright. What don't you like about it?

I've seen that as well, but the point is, why change it, what exactly was the point in changing it.

There is no issue at all, just putting my opinion across, thats what this forum is for "feedback"

The reasons for the change were quite clearly explained in Matt's post, linked above. :)

It says a lot about the quality of the product when a new beta is previewed and so much of the discussions seem to be focused on copyright semantics :D

In no way am I taking away from the issue at hand, but I agree.

It is quite refreshing to see a beta 1 working so well. I'd love to put up a comparison with another companies product, but won't. :P

• Management

Andy, I appreciate your feedback. The topic Josh linked to explains everything on the last post.

It's one of those times where we're confident we've made the right change and we're unlikely to change it. Indeed, most people seem quite indifferent to the change. I don't see the need to start a 'BRING IT BACK' campaign over something so trivial, so I will go ahead and close this topic.

Please PM or email me if you have any specific concerns regarding this.

Archived