Server load figure?

tekguru

Look at the bottom of every page here on our site and you'll see it :)

Also in the AdminCP under the "Support" tab it will show.

Does 'safe mode' need to be turned on to see that?

I'm on a 'hosted community' with safe mode off, and the information is not available.

1) Set a server load limit (just set that value to 10000 if you don't want IPB to actually shut the site down during high load)

Server Load Limit

Will display 'busy' message when limit hit

Can be left blank for no limit

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea!

I still don't see the load, no matter. I am the only user on our hosted community, I was simply curious.

That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea!

I still don't see the load, no matter. I am the only user on our hosted community, I was simply curious.

Some hosts don't allow the functions we have to use to retrieve the limit, so sometimes you simply can't retrieve it. You can check by looking at the support tab in the ACP to see if it shows there.

I still can't get over how cool the cpu load limit is! Much friendlier than having a host shut sites down! :thumbsup:

Some hosts don't allow the functions we have to use to retrieve the limit, so sometimes you simply can't retrieve it. You can check by looking at the support tab in the ACP to see if it shows there.

Admincp -> support shows:
Current Server Load --
Total Server Memory --
Available Server Memory --
cPanel does not show a load either.

It is on a Invision Power Services smallest Hosted Community. I suspect that information is not available on that type of shared hosting account. The current plan is to keep that account for development/learning until we are ready to switch over this summer.

I am quite sure it will work fantastic on our live forums. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your concern and your help! :)

Archived