Reputation 3.1 Not complete?

Invisiοnist

Checking from that blog, I was expecting a little more from the reputation. Though I am really happy to see we can now view who is giving rep, I was hoping for the ability to also leave a reputation comment to the user. A small description of why we repped them.

Another good feature I haven't seen mentioned is the ability to cloak yourself. To hide your username from the person being repped if you wish to stay as an anonymous user. Or anonymous to those that are not the original user being repped.

Last thing is the option to make a forum area or thread sort posts by rep points. So that the highest rep post is at the top (aside from the original post) to get all the user-voted most userful posts first. This would be really nice for a suggest forum, it would be similar to yahoo answers in this sense. At least imo :whistle:

Opinions anyone? =O

[iPhone]All very valid points really like the giving comments. Not sure about annoymous defeats purpose of update of knowing who gave rep but can see how it could be benifishial to some forums.

Do Like the idea about the yahoo idea. Hmmm ip content and forums to tether could rival yahoo answers happy to help with that site :)
[/iPhone]

Last thing is the option to make a forum area or thread sort posts by rep points. So that the highest rep post is at the top (aside from the original post) to get all the user-voted most userful posts first. This would be really nice for a suggest forum, it would be similar to yahoo answers in this sense. At least imo :whistle:

That'd be cool as long as it was a user setting selectable in profiles.

That'd be cool as long as it was a user setting selectable in profiles.

I was actually thinking it should be a forum setting as well. So that its like Yahoo Answers in the sense that the most useful post will be bumped to the top and the first post is always remaining the top post. Or maybe have it user selected "Best Answer" etc

Archived