money gateways missing!

SKDown

its like been over 4 years and the exact same gateway processors are the same in ipb!

add moneybookers, epassporte, libertyreserve...

paypal is not the only god!

also not having a moneybookers account is killing the chance for many countries to have a license here!

IP.Subscriptions is separated from IP.Board now so that it can (possibly) become a community project, where it should receive better attention, thus getting new features added and such.

I'm hopeful for new features like being able to use it as a currency system to add funds to an account, then be able to spend those funds as wanted. This would let someone draw funds from different sources if necessary before purchasing a subscription.

i totally disagree that IP.Subscriptions comes as a public application to maintain

It is very sensitive and risky that others do such edits. It will create too many backdoors inside the application. It is wise to keep the development on their behalf and keep things professional!

i totally disagree that IP.Subscriptions comes as a public application to maintain

It is very sensitive and risky that others do such edits. It will create too many backdoors inside the application. It is wise to keep the development on their behalf and keep things professional!

I'm not sure you understand what Community Projects are. They are projects developed by trusted members of the resource community, not just any yahoos off the street.

Although plans changed and IP.Subscriptions will now not be becoming a community project.

If you have a specific need for a payment gateway, by all means, we can look into it (were those 3 actually ones you need or just 3 random ones off the top of your head?) but to be honest, every online store I've ever used only accepts credit cards directly or PayPal. Very occasionally, Google Checkout is also there. Is there really a need for myriad other gateways?

Although plans changed and IP.Subscriptions will now not be becoming a community project.

If you have a specific need for a payment gateway, by all means, we can look into it (were those 3 actually ones you need or just 3 random ones off the top of your head?) but to be honest, every online store I've ever used only accepts credit cards directly or PayPal. Very occasionally, Google Checkout is also there. Is there really a need for myriad other gateways?

moneybookers is what i require and really in need of it, the others i don't know if they offer an API for this.

all my money is sent to a friend of mine due to this reason, since people like automated systems to handle the payments.

nowadays moneybookers is having a very decent share off paypal. i would say every 15 paypal 1 moneybookers.

try adding this payment system to your own site and check how many people use it and any one license will make up all the work.

I'm not sure you understand what Community Projects are. They are projects developed by trusted members of the resource community, not just any yahoos off the street.

What about googles, bings or jeeves? :whistle:

Sad to hear that. Oh well. Now I know.

Does anyone else have a need for Moneybookers?

make a quick search for moenybookers in the forum and you can have an idea about how many people asking for it. and for sure those who didn't bother to ask and closed the site are way more!

If you want it to be considered for inclusion, you should bring supporting facts and evidence to them, instead of telling them to go find the proof for themselves. If you present them with links to others asking for it or other sites that are reliable and trustworthy that praise the benefits of Moneybookers, then you have a better chance of it being considered and added in the future. However if you just tell them to go learn about it, they may stumble across a few disgruntled people (but none of the reliable sites) and it could end up hurting your point instead of helping it. Not to mention that if they researched every request that was made here, they'd never have time to actually develop the software. The time would all be spent on looking for reasons to fulfill a request.

Example, I mentioned about being able to add funds to an account before spending it on a subscription. I listed a good reason/use for it. That alone is a reason to consider it, however if it's not enough to actually include it, then I could always provide more reasonable benefits, such as the funds being a way for other add-ons, such as a shop, to process purchases.

@Wolfie: thanks for keeping things in a good track.

the thread about explains about a lost customer due to moneybookers

this person is also asking for moneybookers:
in the same topic a guy is asking for it as well.

this guy is asking for moneybookers as part of his presale questions:

hope that helped out. lets face it, i live in a very decent country yet it is not covered in paypal. what ever was the reason it pushed the country back in the list since sites supports paypal only. Most accounts in paypal are closed due to this reason (a good way to rip our money)

I think the one stop fix for this would be to integrate http://www.paybycash.com/merchant/index.php since they support "lots and lots" of "alternate merchants"

EDIT:
Complete list of supported solutions (includes moneybookers)
http://www.paybycash.com/options/index.php

I would like to see an offline payment type offered for like checks and or money orders.

I would like to see payment types like liberty reserve
western union.

I mean many people either don't use or don't like paypal and developers of scripts that are commercial and pricey should be more considerate of those who buy their software for the sake of keeping it buyer friendly and more appealing especially for those who desire to monetize their site

Pay by Cash is only good for Big Companies

Thank you for listening to my request and views everyone%7Boption%7D

Truth be told, I see moneybookers come up pretty frequently (relative to requests for new gateways).

i wont open a forum if their was no outcome from it. don't you think?

the only reason i ask ipb is that i trust in you guys unlike any other third party developers. This is a more than enough reason why i purchased an ipb license than others!

I would like my currency be supported because my site is for Australia and I don't want to convtert from usd to AUD so is there anyway to make it AUD as standar at all?

already implemented u can add as much currencies as u want.

already implemented u can add as much currencies as u want.

I know you can but it goes through a converter and when the page is open options are USD or GBP so I want AUD as default. when I put my AUD in the table it says convert from USD to AUD and the people still have to pay USD...

I would see any Polish system - dotpay.pl, platnosci.pl or przelewy24.pl - these provide SMS premium paymemnt and all kinds of payments.
PayPal in Poland is extremally poor - only VISA and MC card are supported - no fast payment, no premium SMSes

In the Netherlands we would really love to see iDeal as a gateway (is supported by all major Dutch banks) and very commonly used and integrated in almost all Dutch webshops...

it is not really an international gateway. yet wont do harm adding it.

Archived