Community

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

We found an issue in our system with Martin's advice way of trouble where we could dig and found it.

Thanks a lot for the good work Martin 🙂

Edited by Clubimport

On 8/3/2019 at 2:13 AM, Martin A. said:

If you have Pages records that have a location stored, this can now be shown in the map ( @JohnCourt )

Holy Cow!!!!! Awesome Martin!!!!!! Where do we donate?

Posted (edited)

Ok , I have installed the Member Map application, and also have the Member Location plugin, installed & working... (have users adding their city locations)...

I had cleared my browser cache, and now it shows in my menu now - but no members showing up quite yet.  Will re-build that cache and see if it shows up...

Edited by interfx

On 8/7/2019 at 2:21 AM, JohnCourt said:

Holy Cow!!!!! Awesome Martin!!!!!! Where do we donate?

🙂 https://www.paypal.me/MartinAronsen

9 hours ago, interfx said:

Ok , I have installed the Member Map application, and also have the Member Location plugin, installed & working... (have users adding their city locations)...

I had cleared my browser cache, and now it shows in my menu now - but no members showing up quite yet.  Will re-build that cache and see if it shows up...

The members are imported in a daily task. So it may take up to 24 hours before members start showing up. This will process 50 members per time, so don't expect to see everyone on the map immediately.