Jump to content

Community

Recommended Posts

Hello. Thanks for great app.

How disable this restriction? Need a set of markers for a single user.

Quote

You can only have one member marker. Edit your existing one.

 

Edited by Yurri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yurri said:

Hello. Thanks for great app.

How disable this restriction? Need a set of markers for a single user.

 

Not possible to just disable. The application is designed that way. If you need multiple markers you can create a new marker group and add your markers there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgraded PHP and MariaDB to the latest (7.1.1 and 10.1.21) the installed the latest Member Map.  Receiving this error when accessing the MAP application:

 

Fatal error: Cannot use lexical variable $k as a parameter name in /home/...../public_html/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php on line 386

Edit: Looks like the issue is with PHP 7.1, it works on PHP 7.0

Edited by nylyon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nylyon said:

Upgraded PHP and MariaDB to the latest (7.1.1 and 10.1.21) the installed the latest Member Map.  Receiving this error when accessing the MAP application:

 

Fatal error: Cannot use lexical variable $k as a parameter name in /home/...../public_html/applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php on line 386

Edit: Looks like the issue is with PHP 7.1, it works on PHP 7.0

I'm aware of the issue, just haven't published the fix yet. You can patch it yourself if you want.
https://github.com/stoo2000/membermap/commit/91c3fa1ee72371e8c021ef432dc073b9ffd2f612

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i try and view the profile for one of my users I get: 1S160/2 - The page you requested does not exist.  If I disable Member Map it works fine but if I reenable MM the error reappears.  System log says:

Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null (0)
#0 ../httpdocs/community/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(224): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#1 ../httpdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#2 ../httpdocs/community/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 ../httpdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#4 ../httpdocs/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

with a backtrace of:

#0 ../httpdocs/community/init.php(511): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

As far as I can tell from looking in ibf_membermap_markers the user doesn't currently have a marker, but the error definitely comes and goes depending on whether or not MM is enabled.

Welcome some help please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Edward Shephard said:

When i try and view the profile for one of my users I get: 1S160/2 - The page you requested does not exist.  If I disable Member Map it works fine but if I reenable MM the error reappears.  System log says:


Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null (0)
#0 ../httpdocs/community/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(224): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#1 ../httpdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#2 ../httpdocs/community/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 ../httpdocs/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#4 ../httpdocs/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

with a backtrace of:


#0 ../httpdocs/community/init.php(511): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

As far as I can tell from looking in ibf_membermap_markers the user doesn't currently have a marker, but the error definitely comes and goes depending on whether or not MM is enabled.

Welcome some help please?

SELECT * FROM `core_search_index` WHERE index_author=MEMBER_ID ORDER BY index_id DESC LIMIT 0,15

Can you get me the results of that one? 

2 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

my member map is ok with the default theme

 

but appear very small with the Magnum theme (last version is v2.0.2) or other

 

any solution? thanks

<div id="cf_brand">

This <div> can not be inside "<div id="ipsLayout_contentWrapper">". When there's more than one div inside it, #ipsLayout_mainArea thinks there's a sidebar there, and will make room for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Martin A.,

We have an issue where we can't access one of our board member's profile after he has reported his marker and after it has been deleted. We get an HTTP error. The member in question is Liberty, you can check by yourself here: https://www.gtanf.com/forums/search/?&q=liberty&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[3]=1&group[34]=1&group[11]=1&group[16]=1

The only way to resolve this is to disable the member map.

Any idea?

Many thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay... So It seems to have been solved by itself again. @Martin A. Are you doing some modifications on the app? If yes, we would be glad to know. The map doesn't display on the profiles anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.2.2017 at 11:24 PM, Pierrick said:

@Martin A. The issue still remains when we try to see his content: https://www.gtanf.com/forums/profile/29133-liberty/content/

Any ideas?

I believe this is a core issue in IP.Suite. I've reported this to IPS.

On 23.2.2017 at 4:06 PM, Pierrick said:

Okay... So It seems to have been solved by itself again. @Martin A. Are you doing some modifications on the app? If yes, we would be glad to know. The map doesn't display on the profiles anymore.

There haven't been any recent changes, no. Did the profile map stop working recently? Have you tried in the default theme? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Martin A. said:

I believe this is a core issue in IP.Suite. I've reported this to IPS.

There haven't been any recent changes, no. Did the profile map stop working recently? Have you tried in the default theme? 

It works on the default theme and it worked on our custom theme but it kind of just disappeared by itself. Any way to reactivate it?

EDIT: Problem solved. Yeah I know, this is weird.

Edited by Pierrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2017 at 1:36 PM, Martin A. said:

Can you edit the permissions for that group and resave it?

 

 

I have same problems with member flags not showing.

I reset permissions...not sure if I did it the way others did and got results, I still have no flags.

Is there a documented way to fix/troubleshoot, or more detail from those that have been successful?

 

Thank you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the last IPS update, my map stopped showing. The markers individual map when you look them up is working but the main map is not. Tried default theme and also different mapquest key, still nothing. Has anyone else run into this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BradTBP said:

I have same problems with member flags not showing.

I reset permissions...not sure if I did it the way others did and got results, I still have no flags.

Is there a documented way to fix/troubleshoot, or more detail from those that have been successful?

 

Thank you.

Are you not seeing the markers at all, or just not the icon on the marker?

Where did you go to reset the permission? The proper place is ACP > Community > Member Map > Marker Groups > Members, then click the "lock" icon on the right side.

 

11 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

After the last IPS update, my map stopped showing. The markers individual map when you look them up is working but the main map is not. Tried default theme and also different mapquest key, still nothing. Has anyone else run into this?

Last update as in 4.1.18.2 or 4.1.19 beta? Have not tested it with the beta yet, but there should not be any ground breaking changes there.

Clearing browser cache should fix it. Or going to ACP > Support, and click "Something isn't working correctly".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Last update as in 4.1.18.2 or 4.1.19 beta? Have not tested it with the beta yet, but there should not be any ground breaking changes there.

Clearing browser cache should fix it. Or going to ACP > Support, and click "Something isn't working correctly".

4.1.18.2. Tried all of that but it isn't showing the main map. Tried chrome, FF, IE, Edge, iOS phone..no map. Is it ok to uninstall and just reinstall? I'm on php 7.0.16 and have zend opcache alongw with memcache running..if that has anything to do with it. It was working though, so it's odd.

Edited by AlexWebsites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy