Suggestion: User Agent Management Import

AndyF

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you :)

Just as a further suggestion if this does appear at some point, a couple of options (checkbox's maybe) to allow the 'import' to overwrite existing entries or ignore them (so only the 'new' ones are added) would be good.

• 8 months later...

I'm hoping this is still something being considered. I'm currently setting up a new site and suddenly remembered how long it takes to populate the user agent list. Being able to upload an .xml file with the competitor's software takes seconds to do.

• 3 months later...

I'd forgotten all about it :) , would be great to see it in 3.2 as we can then export / share these lists if needed as although its easy to add them at the moment it is a bit time consuming if there's more than a few you wanted to add.

I'd forgotten all about it :) , would be great to see it in 3.2 as we can then export / share these lists if needed as although its easy to add them at the moment it is a bit time consuming if there's more than a few you wanted to add.

I agree, and being able to select all or some would be a great addition as you had mentioned before.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm guessing mass import isn't in 3.2 because I can't find it. Shame as this post highlights it is needed!

Also what the hell do I put in User Agent Key and Regex within user agent management?

I've tried looking through http://www.useragentstring.com/pages/Baiduspider/ but not sure which parts go where?

• 1 year later...

Archived