Download: MUDD - Multi UserAccount Detector v.1.0.1

The Geek

Sorry for the lack of info on the update - there is one in development right now but sadly I have been totally swamped the last 3 months at work. I just got to a stage where I can start some work on it today. I hope it won't take too long but am hesitant to allude to it being done in any particular time frame.

Thanks for understanding!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this compatible with IPB 3.1B2...

I am getting the following errors after installation :-

Warning:  require_once(/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php)  [[url="http://www.letsgobasketball.com/forums/admin/function.require-once"]function.require-once[/url]]:  failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /forums/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/report/reports.php  on line 340

Fatal error:  require_once() [[url="http://www.letsgobasketball.com/forums/admin/function.require"]function.require[/url]]:  Failed opening required '/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php'  (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxx/forums/ips_kernel/')  in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx/forums/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/report/reports.php  on line 340

I'm getting the same error... is this compatible with 3.1.2?

Well I think it's working? Until I get an Error Report I guess we won't know?
But it would be good if it could cross reference all the Member IP's from joining to show multiples NOW rather than when they login.

I've got over 40,000 members and currently have a got a group of about 30 or 40 who are trying to play the multiple account game...
Any advice on how to stop them would be appreciated.... PM me if you'd prefer!

I have now disabled this App

I tried to log in with duplicate accounts of ordinary members And only then got an error.

It appears that possibly only duplicate members will see the following error?
when they try to log on thus allerting them to the App?

Warning: Missing argument 2 for reportLibrary::loadPlugin(), called in /home/*********/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/member/mudd_functions.php on line 528 and defined in /home/*******/public_html/forums/admin/applications/core/sources/classes/reportLibrary.php on line 267

Strict Standards: Creating default object from empty value in /home/*******/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/member/mudd_functions.php on line 533

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::processReport() in /home/********/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/member/mudd_functions.php on line 545

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Everytime I choose this application from my Admin CP, it just times out... I've never even gotten a screen with results %7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

It's very frustrating, especially at the moment when I know I've got a group of about 100 members who are creating multiple accounts, simply to cause trouble.
Does anyone know of anything else that is viable as an option, at this point I'd even be prepared to pay for something that was reliable and worked.

• 7 months later...

I'm having an issue removing/uninstalling Multi UserAccount Detector v.1.0.1 I've removed all files associate with the hook and disabled/removed any settings that was made. I keep getting database errors, the database shows no errors.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there anyway to search the logs for a specific user, as I now have over 300 reports with a 32,000 member forum... Its very time consuming, most are family and friends using the same pc, but its the ones absuing the system I want to search there name and see what other accounts they have.,,

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived