Download: MUDD - Multi UserAccount Detector v.1.0.1

The Geek

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Any word on version 2? My admin guy that looks after new registrations is hounding me as the "Delete entry" button doesn't do anything and he would like to delete some entries.

The plugin works extremely well and we're up to 233 hits.

3DKiwi

Sorry for the delay - I have it most of the way done, however I have been very, very busy at work the past couple weeks and haven't had any time to complete it. TBH, I won't be able to get back to it until after the 10th. Hopefully it won't be more than a week after that.

Thanks for understanding :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is this compatible with IPB 3.1B2...

I am getting the following errors after installation :-

Warning:  require_once(/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php)  [[url="http://www.letsgobasketball.com/forums/admin/function.require-once"]function.require-once[/url]]:  failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /forums/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/report/reports.php  on line 340

Fatal error:  require_once() [[url="http://www.letsgobasketball.com/forums/admin/function.require"]function.require[/url]]:  Failed opening required '/extensions/reportPlugins/mudd_report.php'  (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxx/forums/ips_kernel/')  in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxxx/forums/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/report/reports.php  on line 340

Hope this gets upgraded for 3.1. At a busy forum like mine this mod is indispensable. We're up to about 400 hits now.

3DKiwi

What you do with dup accounts? Manually delete them or your merge both keeping the last one active? *Curious*

What you do with dup accounts? Manually delete them or your merge both keeping the last one active? *Curious*

Hi Alex. We're using this a new member vetting tool. If they already have an account then we don't approve the new account. Alternatively if they sign up multiple accounts at the same time (typical of a spammer) then the whole lot get deleted and we slap an IP block on all of the IP's they were using.

Nigel
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a bug in the uninstalling of the hook. In hooks/install_mudd.php

function uninstall()

{

$this->DB->delete('rc_classes', 'myclass=\'mudd_report\'');

should be

function uninstall()

{

$this->DB->delete('rc_classes', 'my_class=\'mudd_report\'');

It is missing an _ in my_class

Please when will this be updated for IP.Board 3.1

On your settings tab in your admin page under Report Centre->Plugins you need to edit the MUDD plug in settings to set who can view the reports.

Cant get Mudd to work?

After installing, I tried this and just get a blank page or page not found error?
I am using latest version of IPB
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived