My personal praise for IPB

Bobbins

I don't often post feedback, but I feel I owe it to the staff at Invision Power to let you know what a great product range you have. I have IP.Board, Blog, Gallery, Content, Downloads and they are all remarkable products. I also congratulate you on your general attitude, which is polite and professional, and also on the amount of updates you lot churn out. IP.Board 3.1 looks set to be a great update, as does IP.Content 2.

The only one suggestion I have, is that you please improve the navigation bar. Sub Menus would be great, as would improved re-ordering. I'm sure others would agree with that. Other than that, you have supplied us with a perfect product.

Keep it up, and well done.

I don't often post feedback, but I feel I owe it to the staff at Invision Power to let you know what a great product range you have. I have IP.Board, Blog, Gallery, Content, Downloads and they are all remarkable products. I also congratulate you on your general attitude, which is polite and professional, and also on the amount of updates you lot churn out. IP.Board 3.1 looks set to be a great update, as does IP.Content 2.

The only one suggestion I have, is that you please improve the navigation bar. Sub Menus would be great, as would improved re-ordering. I'm sure others would agree with that. Other than that, you have supplied us with a perfect product.

Keep it up, and well done.

You mean the primary nav bar (forums, members, blogs, etc)? I've seen a few requests (and have asked for it myself) for the ability to put applications into a drop down menu as a pre-included feature, instead of it being something to be added later by skin edits or by skin authors.

Archived