Using attachments again

MaNiAc LRSC

Hello,

why isn't it possible to use my uploaded attachments in more than one post?
If i paste the attachment code from e.g. my uploaded picture in another post, it doesn't work. To habe it in another post i have to upload it again and that way my upload quota and precious time is wasted. What sense does this make?

Thanks a lot!

http://imageshack.us/
:D

Of course, push come to shove, it would be nice if (ACP optional?) attachments could be shared across multiple posts/threads. Or perhaps store attachments under a persons ID instead of a post ID. Then when including an attachment, they could upload a new one (which would be added to their ID and also be automatically associated with that post) or they could pick from a list of other attachments under their name.

Not only make it possible to use an attachment in multiple posts, but also make it easier to pick from a list of attachments the person has already uploaded. Let them upload attachments directly to their account and then they could make a post later and just add it in. :D

• 1 month later...

Upload it to the gallery and then %7Boption%7D tag it from there. :)

pullnig images from gallery to a post is a LONG UN-friendly process
IPS should really think how to make people post image from gallery easier like

click a small icon on editor view -> gallery albums show up -> browse and click(ya, just click) images you want to post -> images inserte in to post straight

users find it always troublesome to pull images from gallery at current status really

pullnig images from gallery to a post is a LONG UN-friendly process

IPS should really think how to make people post image from gallery easier like

click a small icon on editor view -> gallery albums show up -> browse and click(ya, just click) images you want to post -> images inserte in to post straight

users find it always troublesome to pull images from gallery at current status really

This is something that we are definitely going to improve the future, we want to make it much easier to share content across applications. Hopefully when that system is implemented, you'll find it easy to upload an image to gallery, then insert it into to a forum post.

Archived