Minima

Ryan H.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Minima

File Submitter: Ryan H.

File Submitted: 15 Jan 2010

File Category: Other style options

Minima is a stripped-down and streamlined skin for Invision Power Board 3.0, using all the design principles of minimalism. Its simple design will easily blend into virtually any site, and the entire color scheme can easily be changed in less than five minutes.

This skin was designed using all the latest web standards, and it is compatible with every major modern browser.

As the skin does exclude some portions of IP.Board's default functionality, it may not be compatible with all hooks and modifications.

The skin is compatible with IP.Board 3.0 only. It does not support IP.Blogs, IP.Gallery or IP.Downloads.

here to download this file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I love this skin. Does anyone know who I can completely remove the header? I removed all the wording already, but it left white space. Need to remove the white spaces.. see cityoutandabout.com/slade.html

Thanks!

Hi, I love this skin. Does anyone know who I can completely remove the header? I removed all the wording already, but it left white space. Need to remove the white spaces.. see cityoutandabout.com/slade.html

Thanks!

Hello!

My name is Aleks.

It is skin style I like.

I like minimalism, but can you tell how to make it a bit bigger?
I mean fonts or the whole scale. It makes a bit hard to see it so small.
And is it possible to change not only font size, but the font itself to Helvetica for example?

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is so awesome... is there any chance that we can get it updated for the newest source?? or get the fixes so we can do it ourself..

This is just great, it has all what im looking for its just perfect, but not working for me on 3.1.X :/

The interest I received in the skin was a little less than underwhelming... I don't have any plans to update it for 3.1; the nature of the skin makes any updates quite difficult to implement.

InvisionITA updated the skin with quite a few further modifications; I think it's intended more for mobile uses, but maybe it'll interest you. http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3570-minima2-versione-mobile/

• 10 months later...

Archived