props to the people at Invision

LiquidFractal

Seeing as it's so easy to leave people negative feedback when one isn't satisfied with services rendered, I wanted to post here to say THANK YOU to everyone at Invision.

I've moved my website back and forth between various webhosting companies, and with various hardware and software I've had a lot of experience with all kinds of technical support. Hands down and without contest, Invision has given me the best technical support for their software I've ever had from anyone. Ever. My Forums aren't even that big or important, and I'm sure my questions are often dumb and could be solved if I'd just read the documentation (which, unfortunately, I have little time to do these days :ermm:

Irresepective of that, Invision's responses have always been prompt, detailed, and friendly. They often give me the technical information (errors, etc) behind what's going wrong even after they've fixed things, which teaches me a little something (even if it's really a little) about how PHP works. I even got a response on Christmas Day regarding a relatively minor blog issue I didn't expect to hear on until the new year!

So...major props, Invision. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now...if only my webhosting company could learn from you....sigh.

Glad to hear we're able to provide a level of service you're happy with :)

If there's anything else we can do just let us know.

Now...if only my webhosting company could learn from you....sigh.

You know we do have hosting services... :whistle:

Archived