Download: iAnnounce

Andy Rixon

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I installed this and the installation process works fine, although it doesn't show anywere on the forum boards. I think it only works if it was pre-installed in 3.1 and then upgraded to 3.2

Anyways still waiting on the update so I can use it on my forum boards

Thanks

I installed this and the installation process works fine, although it doesn't show anywere on the forum boards. I think it only works if it was pre-installed in 3.1 and then upgraded to 3.2

I get the same thing, although I did have 3.1 (with iAnnounce installed) and upgraded to 3.2, still no joy, it is not working.

So I am with you, still waiting for an update.

Anyways still waiting on the update so I can use it on my forum boards

Thanks

At this moment in time, yes.
This is why I want to release an update as soon as I can as there seems to be a bug when it comes to adding the template bit when installing on 3.2.

I have been doing some more work on iAnnounce for IP.Board 3.2, BBcode now works :) I'm sure you guys will be happy with that.

But, I am still facing issues with getting it to add the template bits on a fresh install for IP.Board 3.2.
Hopefully I will have a release out for you soon.

iAnnounce 3.2.0 now available!

RIXWIL Software is proud to announce that iAnnounce 3.2.0 is now available for download here and on RIXWIL Software, simple just go to the first topic and click on the download link.

Simply upload the updated xml file and your done.

Please note that this version is only compatible for IP.Board 3.2.

Thank you for your patients.

I have not upgraded, I have done a fresh install.

I did uninstall and reinstall, same problem, here is a video from instal to finish (instal, create link, show on main forum page):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwClKAAPJ0

EDIT: I have uploaded a new YT link

Best viewed at 720p on YT.

I am still stumped.

Again, with the links you provided, I still can not reproduce this issue, could you send me AdminCP and FTP Login details in a PM please, although I will have to take a look into more detail tomorrow.

You could try uninstalling iAnnounce again, go into FTP and delete the iAnnounce file in the hooks directory of your forums directory, making sure that the hooks folder is chmodd to 777 and then try reinstalling again, and if that works, deffently send me the above details and I will take a look myself.

Archived