Download: Duplicate Members Logger

PrinceOfAbyss

It's working well for me to..... has been what I have been looking for for ages...

When I try to run the rebuild tool though I get this message...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6 bytes) in /home/thaigerweb/domains/ladyboyspattaya.com/www/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 461

Any ideas?

Many thanks again

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's almost 99.9999% due to that you have deleted those members outside of the app (from the original Delete member of ACP).

That's why I have included a clean tool in the overview page to wipe out those orphaned records.

If this is not the case, I'd like very much to investigate this on your forum, as it's the first time someone reports something like this.

That's almost 99.9999% due to that you have deleted those members outside of the app (from the original Delete member of ACP).

That's why I have included a clean tool in the overview page to wipe out those orphaned records.

If this is not the case, I'd like very much to investigate this on your forum, as it's the first time someone reports something like this.

Prince, thanks for the reply.

My apologies, I edited my post above when I realised that there was a clean tool. My problem now is when I run that tool to get rid of the orphaned records I get this error....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6 bytes) in /home/thaigerweb/domains/ladyboyspattaya.com/www/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 461

But... I know this is not your problem or a problem with your mod. I get this also when I try to cross check IP addresses from a member profile. My server guy says its bad programming but I know there is a minimum memory requirement for invision to run, he is just being a pain.

Anyway, thanks again for the reply... great mod :thumbsup:

Mine still doesn't work.

In the My Apps/Duplicate Member Logger Overview, I see this:

Unique Machines 0
· With Single Members 0
· With Duplicate Members 0
Unique Members 0
Unique Pairs Of Duplicate Members 0
Unique Pairs Of Excluded Members 0

It has been running for a few days now, I even set myself up with another account and logged into that, hoping it would catch me, but nothing.

What have I done wrong ?

EDIT
Should have added, but on the forum page, I now have a new link called DML, when I click that, it produces a complete blank page ?

You obviously didn't import the app correctly, as in the app's settings, the public application's link is disabled. And that's obvious, as there is nothing in the public side for a user to see, exactly the opposite I'd say, it has to be totally transparent... If you don't want to uninstall and re-install it, go to ACP > System > Manage Applications & Modules and for the Duplicate Members Logger choose Edit Application Details... from its dropdown. Then in the page that opens set Hide Tab to Yes.

As for the other part that it's not working, I guess that your skin doesn't have the correct if-alias (hook point) for the swf to hook to. Read post #9 of this thread to correct that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a quick question regarding the

Number of posts to get deleted?

Set it to "X" to disable it.

feature. Does this refer to how many posts are deleted once the member meets the "inactive time" criteria? Or is this an additional criteria to specify that members with "x" posts are exempt from the deletion cycle?

The behaviour I would like to have is to delete members after say 90 days of inactivity, BUT leave them if they have posted in the meantime. This is mainly to clear the member base from users that registered, have only lurked and then left. I want to keep all members that ever made a post for sake of integrity.

So, if I set this to 0 and set a time limit, will this remove all members with 0 posts after the limit is over, or will it delete them after 90 days and just leave their posts intact?

Ditto. My admin guy that looks after new registrations loves this mod. We're getting numerous hits where idiots / spammers trying to sign up multiple accounts get stopped in their tracks. New registrations has dropped as these idiots / spammer who have no interest in the content of my forums move on to easier targets.

3DKiwi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven't installed it yet, still upgrading to IPB 3.x, but I've been looking for something like this for ages. We use to have it in our previouse forum software and it helped us a lot when a old member got punished and decided to try and be "above the law". So I can't wait to install this later this week. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it won't work in that case. But really, how many users that have blocked flash exist?

Mobile phones (ignoring Android 2.2), and there is a small % that do turn flash off.
I think it should also back up on cookies too if it doesn't already.

I would like if there was some way to search through the names or sort the list.
I'm not deleting names so It helps track some of our hackers. But now the list is huge and hard to go through it.

Does this support IPB 3.1?
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived