Download: (NG30) BuyNow BBCode v1.0.0

Nuclear General

File Name: (NG30) BuyNow BBCode v1.0.0
File Submitter: Nuclear General
File Submitted: 09 Dec 2009
File Updated: 13 Jul 2010
File Category: Miscellaneous XML Files

Tiberium Studios is Proud To Announce The Release Of (NG30) BuyNow BBCode v1.0.0!

This BBCode will allow you to add a "Buy Now" section to a post and allow your members to use it to purchase products or services. This BBCode uses PayPal.

For Support, Please Visit The Support Topic.

Release Notes

[*]First Initial Release Of Modification v1.0.0

Features Available Option To Set Price. Option To Set Name. Option To Set Version. Option To Set Currency. Option To Set Terms URL. Option To Set Item Number. Option To Set PayPal Email Address. Option To Set Width Of BBCode Display.

Pricing The Purchase Price is $5 USD. To purchase (NG30) BuyNow BBCode, please click on this link: Product Listing. Then click on the "Purchase" button to the right. %7Boption%7D Terms And Conditions Before Purchasing, please be sure to read the Terms And Conditions fully. Important Information READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. Anyone who fails to comply with the Terms & Conditions Will Be Warned And Be Temporarily Banned. (This mod requires 1 template bit edit. 1 edit in Global Templates -> globalTemplate.) Click here to download this file
  • 7 months later...

You cannot download it from IPS or anywhere else. It is only available for download from my site (Tiberium Studios) once you have purchased it and it is always available for download 24/7.

You need to sign in at my site and visit the "View My Purchases" link to download the product.

Also, what is your Username at my site (Tiberium Studios)? I can look up your purchases for you.

Regards,
Donald

Archived