No group was passed. Please try again.

HofB

OK so I uninstalled the old Chat Service, upload all files and got a key and type this into the box but I keep getting the error No group was passed. Please try again.

I have even tried generating new keys and tried about 10 of them and still get this error..

Any ideas?

Hi

Cheers that worked :)

I now get a [#CJOIN-0] error ... If I refresh the page I get the same error... If I refresh the page again I get the error below Fatal error: Call to a member function chatRoom() on a non-object in /home/ftp/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/chat/modules_public/ipschat/chat.php on line 289

If I go back onto the forum and go to chat I either get [#CJOIN-0] or Fatel Error...

Hi

Cheers that worked :)

I now get a [#CJOIN-0] error ... If I refresh the page I get the same error... If I refresh the page again I get the error below Fatal error: Call to a member function chatRoom() on a non-object in /home/ftp/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/chat/modules_public/ipschat/chat.php on line 289

If I go back onto the forum and go to chat I either get [#CJOIN-0] or Fatel Error...

Looks like you didn't properly install the software. You're missing the necessary skin template (as you were missing the settings data).

Did you uninstall the previous chat application under Manage applications and modules, and then install the new one, as per the topic?

If so, I'd recommend uninstalling again, make sure you have all the files uploaded properly for IP.Chat, and then install again.

Archived