PM problem Please help

hathgola

m a new user of IPB 3 i've installed dat but ,,,nobody can PM anyone and i cannot read my Pm

while sending I got error "Action failed"
When try to Read PM i'm getting error "Driver Error
There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here "

please helpp :( :( :( :(

You're not listed as an active customer, so you can't access the support forums you should post this kind of request in.

You need to either purchase a license, log in using the same email and password you used to purchase the software, or send a ticket to account support to have them update your forum account. After that, you will be able to access the peer-to-peer support forums.

Hello.

Yes, this section is reserved for Feedback.

If you're a Customer, you must login to the Forum using the *same* email address and password that you used when you purchased the software. Doing so will give you full access to the other sections.

If you created your Forum account before purchase, then simply logout and log back in to synchronize your permissions.

If you continue to have a problem, just send a regular Email to: accounts@invisionpower.com and they will be able to straighten out any issues.

Thank you.

Archived