i wish i was bulletproof...

battletoad

i'm gonna say it str8 out... community seo is soo friggin buggy.. and their support sucks.. really really really really really really badly.. sometimes i wished i was still with vb because vbseo was awesome, and so was their support and community.. now i'm just waiting for ips to finish furl'ing the rest of their apps, before i go live.

The CommunitySEO guy works full time and does that in his free time, much like Brandon works on the links system and log in modules in his free time. Both are great guys, and work when they have the time.

CommunitySEO used to be 2 admins which sped up the support and what not, but it seems they lost Dan. Either way, the application works and if you need problems with it, feel free to PM me. I've been using it for quite sometime and it works flawlessly on my install, and I'll try and troubleshoot it fast :)

He should really consider bringing additional support staff aboard, I realize that he may work full time but the support is unacceptable for a rather expensive piece of software. For some reason he seems to think that he is obligated to pay for additional support staff, at least that's what I understood.

There are still some minor bugs, the 2.0.2 version is relatively stable. It offers some extra features over the furl system included in IPB3.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='iBotPeaches' date='19 November 2009 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1258640264' post='1880608']
The CommunitySEO guy works full time and does that in his free time, much like Brandon works on the links system and log in modules in his free time. Both are great guys, and work when they have the time.

CommunitySEO used to be 2 admins which sped up the support and what not, but it seems they lost Dan. Either way, the application works and if you need problems with it, feel free to PM me. I've been using it for quite sometime and it works flawlessly on my install, and I'll try and troubleshoot it fast :)

trying to contact you now - haven't been able to reach their support for a while. thanks for the offer (in advance ;-)

Archived