Download:Turkish Language Pack for IPB 3.4.x

Feneroin

File name: Turkish Language Pack for IPB 3.4.x
Submitter: Feneroin
Submitted: 11/01/2009
Category: Language Packs
Demo : http://www.delidahi.com/
Discussion URL : http://www.delidahi.com/topic/83-ipb-4-ips-4-forum-i%C3%A7in-t%C3%BCrk%C3%A7e-dil-dosyas%C4%B1/
Support Info: You can visit my forum powered by IPS
Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

Updated: Translated about 82%

This is updated release of the Turkish Language Pack for IPB 3.4.x
I have translated it about 82 % without Admin CP.
It will be translated 100% in the near future with the updates.

############Turkish/Türkçe############
IPB 3.4.x serisi için Türkçe dil paketi
% 82 civarinda çevrilmistir (Admin Paneli hariç).
Yakın gelecekteki güncellemelerimle beraber %100 çevrilmiş olacaktir.
Demo adresi yukarıdadır.

View File

• 5 months later...

Hi -

Thanks for the language pack but I have no idea what I am supposed to do since the file is not in the ".xml.gz" format. I am somewhat accomplished with IP Board so I'm no dummy. I tried directly uploading the file you provided but IP 3.0.5 said there was no language present. Should I rename the file?

This page will contain an area where you can upload that file, simply select the file from your computer and press "Import" - the language pack will imported and that language will then be available on your community.

I am forever in your debt for all of your translation work but I truly have no idea how to use them.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Brian

File Name: Turkish Language Pack for IPB 3.0.x

File Submitter: [url=http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?showuser=136270]TurXaliM[/url]

File Submitted: 01 Nov 2009

File Updated: 13 Nov 2009

Updated: Translated about 85%

This is initial release of the Turkish Language Pack for IPB 3.0.x

I have translated it about 80% without Admin CP.

It will be translated 100% in the near future with the updates.

############Turkish############

IPB 3.0 serisi i

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi TurXaliM,
I have downloaded your file and I did exactly the way you describe it above and I might have to re-install the all forum again. I am having following error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipsRegistry::checkForInit() ****/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php  on line 904

I will be glad if there is anyone who can point me right directiongs.

• 1 month later...

Hi TurXaliM,

I have downloaded your file and I did exactly the way you describe it above and I might have to re-install the all forum again. I am having following error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipsRegistry::checkForInit() ****/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php  on line 904

I will be glad if there is anyone who can point me right directiongs.

I have the exactly the same problem. Before uploading .xml file, I have extracted it.
Any ideas?
  • 3 months later...

Hello TurXaliM,
Thank you for your contribution. I checked your translation and you didn't use Turkish characters at all. I have found some translation mistake as well so I decided to make translation myself. You can check it on www.onlineforumlar.com. If anyone wants, I could add the translation here as well.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying mine has better translation or anything related. It looks not so good when you except to read Turkish and Turkish characters are not used in the translation. This was the main reason why I wanted to translate myself.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 18.02.2015, Bendensin said:

My IP Community Suite is about Turkey, but it is in the English language. Most all of the users understand English and only some understand Turkish.

If I use this Turkish language pack, will it change everything to Turkish, or will users have a choice of English or Turkish?

They will have a choice.

On 07.03.2015, ozgur said:

where is the Turkish pack, I will not go on with ips

In the link ;)

And sorry all, i haven't received notification...

Archived