Whitespace needs fixing in 4 files

GTB

I can fix these myself easy enough, but I thought you should know about this for version IPB 3.0.5

You have 4 files that show whitespace when the white-space tool checker is run.

/ips_kernel/facebook-client/jsonwrapper/jsonwrapper.php has whitespace at the beginning or end of the file /ips_kernel/facebook-client/jsonwrapper/JSON/JSON.php has whitespace at the beginning or end of the file /ips_kernel/facebook-client/jsonwrapper/jsonwrapper_inner.php has whitespace at the beginning or end of the file

All 4 files have a blank space after the last closing PHP "?>" at the very bottom of each file. Sinmply delete that line space to fix it in them all.

/admin/sources/loginauth/live/lib/windowslivelogin.php has whitespace at the beginning or end of the file

All 4 files are third party files and as such we generally avoid modifying them in any form. The "whitespace" detected is actually allowed in the PHP engine, so they're nothing to worry about.

Will consider trimming them just for the checker, but they don't cause any harm, even with the extra newline after the closing PHP tags.

(Note that in our own code, we omit the closing PHP tag to prevent this from being a problem).

Archived